Correct spelling for MAGGE
We think the word magge is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for magge
- mag So you did steal it, Mag-I'm glad to hear you tell the truth for once in your life.
- magi Later on, about the Fourth Century and in the Western Church the Epiphany seems to have acquired a more independent position and to be observed with special reference to the manifestation to the Magi of the East.
- make Still, he must make sure.
- mange He said that because the wolf had meddled with something which was none of his affair he had brought upon himself the torments of the mange, and so it would always be with his people whenever they should do as he had done.
- marge "It's uncanny the way all those cars suddenly stopped when our bus broke down," Marge said as we waited for the picture to come on.
- merge But it had little effect on the national philosophy except in shaking the younger Mill out of the narrow rut in which he had been educated and contributing to his thought that stream of influence which throughout life he tried in vain to merge harmoniously with the paternal teaching.
- midge Of course it required some imagination to think that these rooms were in the shape of a house, and not just leaves of a book, but both Midge and Molly had plenty of imagination, and besides it was very practical fun to cut out the things, and arrange them in their places.
- mugger It is not wise to wade waist or knee deep in a Sunderbunds creek, and clear a boat with a yo-heave-ho, for fear of some festive mugger, which means alligator, lurking in the mud.
- muggy The next day is Sunday, and a very muggy, disagreeable one it proves.
- Madge Aunt Madge took off her eyeglasses in a way she had when she wished to be particularly impressive.
- Maggie Hope Maggie will like it.
- Margo Bacall greatly identified with the role, explaining, "The Margo Channing of Applause and myself were ideally suited.
- Margie "She always wants to boss everything," Margie Hunter complained.
- moggy I say, Moggy, open a bit of that window, and take in the papers that this gentleman will hand you.
10 words made from the letters magge
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re