Correct spelling for MAGNEIC
We think the word magneic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for magneic
- magic I never saw a hospital spring up like magic in this way before.
- magnesia In the analysis of the blood plasma, we find chlorides of sodium, potassium and ammonium, carbonates of potassa, soda, lime and magnesia, phosphates of lime, magnesia, potassa, and probably iron; also basic phosphates and neutral phosphates of soda, and sulphates of potassa and soda.
- magnet What makes a carpet tack jump onto a magnet like"-the speaker paused and stared hard at a member of his audience who had passed a humorous remark at his expense-"just like I'll jump you, stranger, if you don't keep your trap closed.
- magnetic "She has a very magnetic personality, your young friend," the great lady confided afterwards to Mrs. Gilbert, and repeated impressively several times, "A magnetic personality-it's all in that."
- magneto "Yes, I need some for my magneto," began the young inventor.
- mange The old ladies brought him jellies and blanc-mange, and he was petted and caressed to such an unparalleled extent, as to cause his delighted mother to aver that she lived in great fear of his being spoiled beyond remedy.
- manger One boy was dangling his feet over the manger, several were perched on a ladder, and one was sitting cross-legged on a huge pumpkin.
152 words made from the letters magneic
3 letter words made from magneic:
5 letter words made from magneic:
gance, canem, aming, minec, gmina, ceman, cinma, geman, incae, egami, genma, cagni, namig, magne, ganic, cange, gamin, ngiam, ganci, mcing, mince, cemig, ganim, minea, genic, namie, iname, ciena, miang, meina, amien, negai, minga, mangi, amnic, angei, canim, emain, mange, menai, anime, magni, emani, cinae, naeim, amgen, maige, menia, imane, ainge, maeng, amine, ciega, magic, nigam, mance, maine, ngami, igman, menga, enami, acing, image, magin, minge, eiman, manic, mengi, ganem.
4 letter words made from magneic:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all