Correct spelling for MAHAM
We think the word maham is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for maham
- ham We spread our repast upon the grass, and, seating ourselves upon the fragments of the broken chimney, soon became engrossed in the discussion of cold chicken, ham and bread.
- ma'am I wish you good night, ma'am!
- madam "You are right, madam.
- madame I will also look in at Fisher's;" and it was at Fisher's that she saw Madame Van Heemskirk.
- magma Their textures and their intercrystallization with the primary minerals of the igneous rock have suggested that they are essentially a part of the norite mass, and that they crystallized during some segregative processes which were effective before the magma had solidified.
- mahatma Have you ever heard a hare scream, Mahatma?"
- maim I will not maim myself, nor do I want Carlotta to fall dead; and I cannot pray and effect a pietistic resurrection.
- mam Mam, I wants my tay!
- mama Seriously, dear Mama, if I had more of the pleasures of my age, I should dislike them very much; those of a more tender age suit me better; and if you do not think it unbecoming, I will have a swing and a rocking-horse in our own garden.
- mamma Mrs. Arkwright-for it was Gwendolen's mamma-being driven from the shadow of the breakwater, cast about her for a new lodgment, and perceived one beside Mrs. Fenwick, whom she thought very well for the seaside, but not to leave cards on.
- manama Finally Manama told the spirits to allow him to go, so they made a chain of the leaves of the karan grass and tied it to his legs.
- maugham Of all of these publications, because of their different points of view, four might call for special consideration-The Republic of Liberia, by R. C. F. Maugham; The Rising Tide of Color, by Lothrop Stoddard; Darkwater, by W. E. Burghardt DuBois, and Empire and Commerce in Africa: A Study in Economic Imperialism, by Leonard Woolf.
- mayhem At that, the other sentience which shared the body with Mayhem snickered and lapsed into silence.
- mazama He describes well the forests of remarkable trees on this portion of the Pacific coast, opposite the south end of Vancouver Island: the crooked oaks loaded with mistletoe, the tall wild cherry trees, the hazels with trunks thicker than a man's thigh, the evergreen arbutus, the bracken fern, blackberries, and black raspberries; and the game in these glades of trees and fern: small Columbian Mazama deer, large lynxes, bears, gluttons, wolves, foxes, racoons, and squirrels.
- Ahem It is now-let me see-ahem!
- Nahum Then Nahum denounced the city and was slain by the populace, who proclaimed him and Jonah to be false prophets, since the doom the latter foretold does not come to pass, See Schwarz, Das Heilige Land, 1852, p.
- Markham At this Sandy's eyes opened so suddenly and so wide that Matilda Markham started.
- crystal-clear Then, while Billy wandered in a vain search for abalones, Saxon lay and dabbled in the crystal-clear water of a rock-pool, dipping up handfuls of glistening jewels-ground bits of shell and pebble of flashing rose and blue and green and violet.
9 words made from the letters maham
5 letter words made from maham:
Misspelling of the day