Correct spelling for MAHAMA
We think the word mahama is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mahama
- ma'am "I-I can't let them-all cotch me, ma'am.
- madam "No, madam," cried Denville; "there was no need.
- madame I thought that madame did not go to her father's now?
- magma First, the invasion of the magma, resulting in contact metamorphism of the adjacent rocks, sometimes with, and often without conspicuous crowding effects on the invaded rocks; second, the cooling, crystallization, and cracking of both the igneous rock and the adjacent rock; third, the introduction of ore-bearing solutions into these cracks,-sometimes as a single episode, sometimes as a long continued and complex process forming various types of minerals at successive stages.
- mahatma I can't tell you what I felt, Mahatma, and until you have been hunted by greyhounds you will never know.
- mama Yes, I am a Mama, and I have three little girls about as funny as you are.
- mamma You don't recollect mamma, my dear, the doctor tells me?
- manama Bahrain chief of mission: Ambassador Joseph Adam ERELI embassy: Building #979, Road 3119 (next to Al-Ahli Sports Club), Block 331, Zinj District, Manama mailing address: PSC 451, Box 660, FPO AE 09834-5100; international mail: American Embassy, Box 26431, Manama telephone:  1724-2700 FAX:  1727-0547
- mayhem Mayhem went inside the building, which was air-conditioned.
- mazama Certainly no mausoleum was ever conceived for human hero which may be compared for a moment with this glorified grave of dead Mazama!
- crystal-clear Then the sisters Crystal-clear smiled at each other and said, "We brought diamonds for truth".
10 words made from the letters mahama
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from