Correct spelling for MAHOR
We think the word mahor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mahor
- macho Costa Rica’s largest dams include The Lake Arenal Dam, Lake Cachi Dam, the Rio Macho Dam, the Pirris Dam, the Reventazón Dam and the proposed El Diquís Hydroelectric Project.
- mahler Next morning, Thompson and his wife, who had return tickets on the Interurban, were deported by rail, together with Herbert Mahler, secretary of the Seattle I. W. W. Mrs. Mahler, Mrs. Frennette and the balance of the prisoners were taken to the City Dock and deported by boat.
- mahout When the Boy joined him, there he was sitting up in Nicholas's sled, appallingly emaciated, but brisk as you please, ordering the disposition of the axe and rifle along either side, the tea-kettle and grub between his feet, showing how the deer-skin blankets should be wrapped, and especially was he dictatorial about the lashing of the mahout.
- major "And you will do the talking," stipulated Major White.
- maker Wherefore great heed must be taken by our maker in this point that his choise be good.
- manor Immediately the sun had dropped behind the horizon, and before it was quite dark, she wrapped her cloak around her, softly left the house, and walked erect through the gloomy park in the direction of the old manor-house.
- mao We stopped to drink water at the Mao river, which we forded, and to prevent men wasting time, I drew my revolver and threatened to shoot any one who dawdled.
- maori Mr. Max Muller alludes to a Maori parallel to the myth of Cronos.
- mar Mar 21, 1873. 2 fresh eggs.
- maser GPS, Galileo and GLONASS satellite navigation systems have one or more caesium, rubidium or hydrogen maser atomic clocks on each satellite, referenced to a clock or clocks on the ground.
- masher Take rooms, with the Growler and the Masher, in the Hotel Franklin, near the Trocadero, and keep a watch on Daubrecq's house.
- mater Mater, I've been telling these girls that I'm going to get up a picnic next week.
- mayer Madame Mayer will accept you as soon as me.
- mayor "M'sieu the mayor," ventured the messenger, "there's Jacqueline."
- minor It was the good girls who, in the holidays, were taken highest, and our friend could now judge, from what she supposed her familiarity with the minor peaks, that she had been one of the best.
- mohair The third importation was made by Sir Titus Salt, the English manufacturer of mohair, and arrived in South Africa in 1857. Dr. White had charge of these after they reached the colony.
- Ahoy She held steadfastly to her course, and a voice floated up to them: Ahoy!
- Mahdi El Mahdi stopped by the Cardinal.
- Mather The roots of its "family tree" are in the cretaceous rocks and its branches spread through the waters of Babylon, the Latin eclogues, the wondrous fire in the Knightes' Tale, Shakespeare's plays, the love songs of Herrick and Moore, and across the ocean to the New World, adorning the sermons of Cotton Mather, the humor of Hosea Bigelow, and the nature poems of Whittier.
- mayo See Mayo, Mrs. Isabella.
- Mauro In his veins ran the blood of the three great seafaring races of southern Europe-the Genoese, the Lusitanian and the Vizcayan-and their jealousies and rivalries amused him. He had spent most of his life in the feluccas and caravels of Lisbon and Oporto, because when he was young they went where no other ships dared even follow; but he did not believe that the last word in discovery had been said even by Dom Henriques at Sagres, or the Mappe-Monde of Fra Mauro in Venice.
35 words made from the letters mahor
4 letter words made from mahor:
5 letter words made from mahor:
horam, omrah, horma, mohar, mohra, hamor.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of