Correct spelling for MAIME
We think the word maime is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for maime
- ma'am I'm ready to go now, ma'am."
- maim I mean it. In one year, 1917, we spent $96,700,000,000 for war. We blew it away to murder, maim, and destroy!
- maimed There were many bad folks 'round in those times; for war always leaves a sight of lazy rascals afloat, as well as poor fellows maimed and homeless.
- maine Colonel Percy Wyndham, with the First New Jersey and First Maine, was sent south to Columbia on the James River, to destroy the great canal which feeds Richmond from the west.
- maize There is more grass, too, and presently patches of cultivated land appear, where Kafirs grow maize, called in South Africa "mealies."
- mam I hazarded, recollecting that then the children run wild for a couple of hours and come in tired and dirty to cry for their mam.
- mama And Bessie Bell asked: "Are you a Mama or Only-Just-A-Lady?"
- mamma Who else is downstairs, mamma?"
- mammy Mildred and her mammy soon found the rickety house where Molly lived, and as Mildred climbed the stairs to Molly's room, though she walked as softly as she could, her heart was beating so she was afraid Molly might hear it.
- miami Florian Gianque, of Cincinnati, Ohio, furnishes an account of a somewhat curious mound-burial which had taken place in the Miami Valley of Ohio: A mound was opened in this locality, some years ago, containing a central corpse in a sitting posture, and over thirty skeletons buried around it in a circle, also in a sitting posture, but leaning against one another, tipped over towards the right, facing inwards.
- mime They warn Siegfried to distrust Mime, who is even then approaching with the poisonous draught.
- meme All ze time in ze day Meme go up to ze vindow, and votch dot her fader come; and ven ze bell ring to ze door, ce tink dot he have come, and quick ce run, but he have not come.
- Jaime There are still, of course, people calling themselves Carlists-notably the Duke of Madrid and Don Jaime, but the cult, such as there is of it in Spain, is of the "Platonic" order only,-to use the Spanish description of it, "a little talk but no fight,"-and it may be classed with the vagaries of the amiable people in England who amuse themselves by wearing a white rose, and also call themselves "legitimatists," praying for the restoration of the Stuarts.
- Mamie Whereupon I put away the notes I had made about Delia and Mamie Brennan and I heard him chuckle as I rang off.
- Mimi She inquired after Mimi.
- MAIMS Now and then an untrained youngster attacks directly, only to receive a blow from the powerful paws that either kills or maims him.
11 words made from the letters maime
5 letter words made from maime:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten