How to spell MAINIAC correctly?
If you are looking for possible corrections for the misspelling "mainiac", here are a few options: "maniac", which means a person exhibiting wild and aggressive behavior; "Maineiac", referring to someone from the state of Maine; or "mania", denoting an intense excitement or enthusiasm towards something. Choose the word that fits the context correctly.
List of suggestions on how to spell mainiac correctly
- mania She experienced a sudden mania for cleaning her house at 3 a.m.
- maniac The maniac chased after the terrified teenagers with a chainsaw.
- maniacs The maniacs were wreaking havoc on the peaceful streets.
- manic She was so manic about cleaning the house that she forgot to eat lunch.
- manioc The indigenous people grew manioc as a staple food.
Misspelling of the day