Correct spelling for MAJOUR
We think the word majour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for majour
- mac You see-" "That's Mac all over," cried Mrs. Clarke.
- macao Death at night and sleep in the day time are the characteristics of Macao.
- mag The spaceman first class in charge of supplies was turning an audio-mag through a hand viewer, chuckling at the cartoons.
- major Whatever would the Major say to that?
- majorca I have reached my destination, and am safely landed in the town of Majorca.
- majors The second was a major, and, as was only fit, he gave a much larger purgative, of the size that majors give.
- maker Are you sure you know more than your Maker?
- manor We'll go over the Manor again, and look carefully at every settle."
- mao Anopheles changfus Ma 1981 Anopheles chodukini Martini 1929 Anopheles dazhaius Ma 1981 Anopheles engarensis Kanda & Oguma 1978 Anopheles hailarensis Xu JinJiang & Luo XinFu 1998 Anopheles heiheensis Ma 1981 Anopheles hyrcanus* Pallas 1771 Anopheles junlianensis Lei 1996 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu and Feng 1975 Anopheles kleini Rueda 2005 Anopheles kummingensis Dong & Wang 1985 Anopheles kweiyangensis Yao & Wu 1944 Anopheles liangshanensis Kang Tan Cao Cheng Yang & Huang 1984 Anopheles nimpe Nguyen, Tran & Harbach Anopheles pseudopictus Graham 1899 Anopheles pullus Yamada 1937 Anopheles sinensis* Wiedemann 1828 Anopheles sineroides Yamada 1924 Anopheles xiaokuanus Ma 1981 Anopheles xui Dong, Zhou, Dong & Mao 2007 Anopheles yatsushiroensis Miyazaki 1951 Subgroup Lesteri (Harrison 1972) Anopheles crawfordi Reid 1953 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu & Feng 1975 Anopheles lesteri de Meillon 1931 Anopheles paraliae Sandosham 1959 Anopheles peditaeniatus Leicester 1908 Anopheles vietnamensis Manh Hinh & Vien 1993 Subgroup Nigerrimus (Harrison 1972) Anopheles nigerrimus* Giles 1900 Anopheles nitidus Harrison, Scanlon & Reid 1973 Anopheles pseudosinensis Baisas 1935 Anopheles pursati Laveran 1902 Group Umbrosus (Reid 1950) Anopheles brevipalpis Roper 1914 Anopheles brevirostris Reid 1950 Anopheles hunteri Strickland 1916 Anopheles samarensis Rozeboom 1951 Anopheles similissimus Strickland & Chowdhury 1927 Subgroup Baezai (Rattanarithikul et al.
- maori Captain Pratt-Carlisle Barracks-An Indian Bowman-The Indian Question-The Pupils' Gossip-The "School News"-Indian Visitors-The White Mother-The India Office-White and Red-Quo Quousque?-Indian Title Deeds-The Reservations-The Indian Agencies-Missionary Efforts-The Red Man and the Maori 186
- mar But my father, and Lady Mar?
- marker I stopped at a Chatham Street lodgin'-house one night, when I was feelin' kind of rich, an' thought the bed there was great; but it wasn't a marker 'longside of this one.
- marque I have sailed in a privateer at least three years, and I know that they have no respect for letters of marque or for privateers.
- maui Maui possessed the power of changing himself into different forms.
- mayor Where is that fool of a mayor?
- moor The old Moor looked at them sadly.
- Marco We may now return to S. Marco.
- Margo Brighton by-election, 1905 Gerald Loder was defeated after being appointed Lord Commissioner of the Treasury Shortest-serving by-election victors Since 1945 Bobby Sands, Anti-H Block Fermanagh and South Tyrone by-election, April 1981 25 days 1 Michael Carr, Labour Bootle by-election, May 1990 57 days 1 Oswald OBrien, Labour Darlington by-election, 1983 77 days 2 Margo MacDonald, SNP Glasgow Govan by-election, 1973 112 days 2 Charles Beattie, Unionist Mid Ulster by-election, 1955 123 days 3 Mark Reckless, UKIP Rochester and Strood by-election, 2014 130 days 2b Sarah Olney, Lib Dem Richmond Park by-election, 2016 153 days 2 Nicol Stephen, Lib Dem Kincardine and Deeside by-election, 1991 154 days 2 Ashok Kumar, Labour Langbaurgh by-election, 1991 154 days 2a Helen McElhone, Labour Glasgow Queens Park by-election, 1982 189 days 4 David Austick, Liberal Ripon by-election, 1973 217 days 2 John Spellar, Labour Birmingham Northfield by-election, 1982 224 days 2a Christopher Ward, Conservative Swindon by-election, 1969 231 days 2 William McCrea, DUP South Antrim by-election, 2000 259 days 2ab Parmjit Singh Gill, Lib Dem Leicester South by-election, 2004 294 days 2 David Colville Anderson, Conservative Dumfriesshire by-election, 1963 309 days 5 Huw Edwards, Labour Monmouth by-election, 1991 329 days 2a Thomas Teevan, Unionist Belfast West by-election, 1950 330 days 2 Wallace Lawler, Liberal Birmingham Ladywood by-election, 1969 357 days 2 George Machin, Labour Dundee East by-election, 1973 364 days 2 Notes 1 died 2 defeated at next general election 3 disqualified (Beattie was never elected.
- Maura Between Heaven and Earth (French: Sur la terre comme au ciel), also exhibited under the title On Earth As It Is In Heaven, is a 1992 film directed by Belgian director Marion HÃ¤nsel and starring Carmen Maura.
- Mauro The 200Â km of Buenos Aires to an exciting career in a final that had a team that was a big winner: NÃ©stor Girolami and Mauro Giallombardo.
- Maj John G., Obsequies of, 86 Foster, Maj.
- Marjory Marjory Mason had not been amongst the number who sought sleep, neither was it known by any one whether or not she was in her own room.
- majorly However, the tree constructed by the living tree project, a collaboration between ARB-Silva and LPSN where a 16S (and 23S if available) tree of all validated species was constructed, the genus Bacillus contains a very large number of nested taxa and majorly in both 16S and 23S it is paraphyletic to the Lactobacillales (Lactobacillus, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Listeria, etc.
66 words made from the letters majour
4 letter words made from majour:
5 letter words made from majour:
Misspelling of the day