How to spell MAKSES correctly?
If you are constantly finding yourself misspelling "makses", there are a couple of possible correct suggestions. One could be "makes", which is a common verb meaning to create or produce. Another option might be "masses", referring to a large group of people. Double-check your spelling to avoid confusion!
List of suggestions on how to spell makses correctly
- cases There have been 125 reported cases of the flu in our city this month.
- causes Pollution causes harm to our environment.
- Gases Gases expand to fill any container they are in.
- gasses The scientists were analyzing the gasses emitted from the volcano.
- maces The medieval knights wielded heavy maces in battle.
- makers In the movie "The Makers," the makers are a group of extraordinary people who change the world.
- makes The smell of freshly baked cookies always makes me feel nostalgic.
- manses The wealthy, well-connected couple bought two manses on the same street.
- Masks We must wear masks to protect ourselves and others from COVID-19.
- mazes The hedge mazes are a popular attraction at the park.
- messes He always messes up the kitchen when he cooks.
- MIKES Mikes are important tools for picking up sound in a recording studio.
- Misses My brother misses his dog so much after she passed away.
- Moises Moises is a devout follower of his religion.
- Mosses Mosses are tiny green plants that do not have flowers and reproduce by spores.
- muses As a writer, I often find myself turning to my muses for inspiration.
Misspelling of the day