Correct spelling for MAKWNG
We think the word makwng is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for makwng
- gang There is that scoundrel, Rockley, with his gang."
- macon He had met Hood on the Macon Railroad, near Jonesboro, and had beaten him terribly.
- making But I'm afraid you're making fun of me?"
- makings Then you've got the temperament and makings of a married man.
- mange TREATMENT: Dipping in wood or concrete vats is the most satisfactory method of treating Mange.
- mango Tents were pitched in the mango-topes adjoining the tank for the accommodation of men and cattle; and the minister's son always kept his eyes fixed on the tank.
- mangy The reason the beasts give among themselves is that Man is the weakest and most defenseless of all living things, and it is unsportsmanlike to touch him. They say too-and it is true-that man-eaters become mangy, and lose their teeth.
- marking The earl, not marking whether it were silk or rushes, placed himself beside her.
- mekong Geography - note: landlocked; most of the country is mountainous and thickly forested; the Mekong River forms a large part of the western boundary with Thailand
- mocking The picture seemed to be alive, to be mocking me.
- mung Wide, flat cellophane noodle sheets called mung bean sheets are also produced in China.
- Mackinac When anything serious happened the people had a doctor come from Mackinac Island and later from Charlevoix.
- Kong Measured by ease of access, New York, Philadelphia, and Baltimore were at a greater distance from the dwellers in the West than Hong Kong or Singapore is now, while Boston was remoter than the mountains of the moon.
- mucking Brady opposed a move to include a constitutional amendment to ban abortions in the Republican Party's 1988 party platform explaining, "It's a personal and moral issue, and I dont believe government has any business mucking around with it.
- markings Like these they are a uniform, rather deep greenish blue, devoid of spots or markings, and very glossy.
20 words made from the letters makwng
Misspelling of the day