Correct spelling for MAMAM
We think the word mamam is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mamam
- ma'am "Nothin', ma'am, thank ye.
- madam Who knows, my pretty baby madam?
- magma He must have figured on a straight upward flow of the magma.
- maim In Scotland capital punishment can be imposed only for treason, murder and offences against 10 Geo. IV. c. 38, i. e., wilful shooting, stabbing, strangling or throwing corrosives with intent to murder, maim, disfigure, disable, or do grievous bodily harm, in all cases where if death had ensued the offence would have been murder.
- mam "No, I'm not, am I Mam? Isn't it right Mam? 'The meek shall inevit the erf'?"
- mama By this time we usually heard from Mama from wherever she happened to be, as she shouted, "Stop that."
- mamba Laihova explained that Mamba was one of the fleetest men in the island, and that he could easily have passed them though starting later than they did. But why he had come, and why he had passed instead of overtaking and travelling with them, he could not even guess.
- mamma " Mamma always has been ill.
- mammal Australia is a fragment of the Middle Ages of the earth, a province fenced round by nature at least three million years ago and preserving, amongst its many invaluable types of life, representatives of that primitive mammal population which we are seeking to understand.
- mammy Then she took it up to sing the mammy songs of her childhood.
- mamas "The women here, the men there," said the mamas, embarking; "move carefully, don't stir the boat or we shall capsize!"
5 words made from the letters mamam
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends