Correct spelling for MAMAN
We think the word maman is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for maman
- amman In like manner, we shall only be in a condition to remonstrate on paying ghuf'r in the shape of presents to the Adwan beyond Jordan, when we are able to find our way to Amman and Jerash without them, or to keep off the Beni Sukh'r and 'Anezeh, either by our own right hand or by means of the Turks.
- haman And these men you'd like to see strung up like Haman, only more so, Captain Cathie?
- ma'am "Now, ma'am, what's your ideas about swapin'?
- madman He looked like a madman and brandished his rifle as he spoke: "They've killed her, sir, yes, they've shot my wife.
- mailman His favorite Jazz basketball player is Karl Malone, whose baskets he announced by saying, "The Mailman delivers!
- main Perhaps their bashfulness was the main obstacle.
- mam MAM. Is she no way accessible?
- mama Mama Thompson attributed it to love.
- mamba It was evident that, whatever his business might be, Mamba, for reasons best known to himself, resolved to keep his own counsel.
- mamma Mamma, if I thought you meant it.
- mammon "You see," he said gayly, "the Mammon of unrighteousness is not for me-at least, so near your father's tabernacle."
- man Jesus was a man of great intensity.
- mann I will go up and see Mr. Mann in a little while-just as soon as I finish my morning's work.
- manna And where the manna tendrils begin to form a thicket, in pressing through which the sailor finds the brim of his hat full of little seeds-the food of the poor, manna of the wilderness-there must be higher ground, so that only the root of the plant is submerged.
- mayan Languages: Spanish, various Mayan, Nahuatl, and other regional indigenous languages
- mean You may well shrug your shoulders, and ask me what I mean.
- merman In the outer hall the merman approached the now dead snake-devil and jerked from its loose skin the arrow which had killed it. Loosing the head of his ruined spear from his belt, he dug and gouged at the small wound, tearing it so that its original nature was concealed forever.
- moan Approaching cautiously, he heard her moan: "Oh, this is worse than death!
- Madmen A pity all madmen were not like this poor dervish.
- Maiming What would avail more bloodshed, more maiming and mangling; why add more corpses to the dead that were already piled high upon that bloody field?
- mamas 1970 Ride That Glory Train With The Blue Ridge Quartet (Canaan Records CAS-9675): I'd Have No Hope; I've Been Set Free; I've Got A Song In My Heart; I'm The Least In The Kingdom; I Just Can't Make It By Myself; When I Lift Up My Head; That Glory Train; Mamas Hungry Eyes; Let Me Tell You What My Lord Can Do; He Paid The Debt For Me; Child Of The King; For God So Loved.
10 words made from the letters maman
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all