Correct spelling for MAMANY
We think the word mamany is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mamany
- amman After the essay of Peter Pounce many successful trials were made, and in 1692 John Conrad Amman, a Swiss physician, reduced the plans to a fixed method, or art, and published the scheme of it at Amstelod.
- haman 9. And Harbona, one of the chamberlains, said before the king, Behold also the gallows fifty cubits high, which Haman had made for Mordecai, who had spoken good for the king, standeth in the house of Haman.
- ma'am Judith and I are going away from the cottage-right away, ma'am.
- madman "You are a madman," I exclaimed, and I ordered the postillion to whip him off.
- mailman 248–2531 2 Weidenbach, Kristin (2003) Mailman of the Birdsville Track: The story of Tom Kruse, Sydney, Hodder↑ "Outback life told in 'The Back of Beyond", The Canberra Times, 1954-07-09, p.
- main But I call it beastly hard luck," grumbled Gurley, as they sauntered through Miss Page's garden and into the main street of the town.
- mam "If so please you, mam," said the big Quartermaster in deep tones, "we'd like to know what's been said by way of thanks to the Captain for the handsome way he took the ship into action, and to the Lieutenant for the way he worked `The Ghost' Isn't it so, mates?"
- mama "But, mama," the other expostulated, "it's so nasty.
- mamba Without hesitation, or even consultation with his friends, Mamba went straight to the palace and demanded permission to visit the Maker of Medicine.
- mamma "You were a good wife once, mamma.
- mammary Acinar exocrine glands are found in many organs, including: the stomach the sebaceous gland of the scalp the salivary glands of the tongue the liver the lacrimal glands the mammary glands the pancreas the bulbourethral (Cowpers) glands The thyroid follicles can also be considered of acinar formation but in this case the follicles, being part of an endocrine gland, act as a hormonal deposit rather than to facilitate secretion.
- mammon When the spirit of philosophy, poetry, and godliness shall move across the world, when the philosophical reformer shall come here as Governor-General, then the spirit of Mammon may tremble for its empire, but not till then.
- mammy And sometimes when Bartley had forgotten to speak of it before mammy had left, he would arrange his baskets and carry his offering over himself.
- man This is the very spot where that proposition on smaller scale was made to a man in a crisis of his life, and where, lured by the attractive outlook, he had chosen selfishly.
- mane A torrent of red roses fell on me; one bloom lodged in my horse's mane, and I took it and stuck it in my coat.
- mann When they reached the store Mr. Mann had gone out for lunch.
- manna He compared him to Noah who built the Ark, to Joseph who saved his people from famine, and to Moses who made manna fall from heaven.
- many But no less truly many a heavy hour.
- mayan First impressions of the tropics-Exotic neighbors on Page 1 shipboard-Havana-Picturesque Mayan stevedores-Vera Cruz-The journey up to Mexico City
- mean That must surely mean the broken miniature.
- Madmen If we do, we are reckoned as madmen, and fall back into the darkness where there is no friend but chaos.
- Maiming He would grant, no doubt, that her love for him went further than that which was now hideous, but would she, to put it from her own point of view, have scarred and hacked and blinded her own face, and gone back to him who saw, in perfect confidence that his love for her would be undiminished and undeterred, knowing that it lay too deep for any such superficial maiming to injure?
- Mani Abadan, Iran, a city in southwestern Iran on the Persian Gulf Abadan-Ayatollah Jami International Airport, airport of the city of Abadan, Iran Abadan County, an administrative subdivision in Khuzestan Province of Iran Abadan Crisis (between 1951 and 1954), a crisis that occurred after Iran nationalized oil refineries Abadan Crisis timeline Abadan Refinery, an oil refinery in Iran, built in 1912 Abadan Industrial Estate Abadan Island Abadan, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran Abadan, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran Abadan-e Hoseyni, a village in Kerman Province, Iran Abadan, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran Abadan, Turkmenistan, a city in southern Turkmenistan Abadan, Çubuk, a village in the district of Çubuk, Ankara Province, Turkey Abadan (film), a 2003 drama film by Iranian filmmaker Mani Haghighi MT Abadan, a coastal tanker built in 1945 and scrapped in 1969 Abadan, Jalandhar, a village in the Indian state of Punjab Kazi Magomed – Astara – Abadan pipeline, a natural gas pipeline from Kazi Magomed in Azerbaijan to Iran Sanat Naft Abadan FC, Iranian football club based in Abadan Sanat Naft Novin Abadan F.
- mamas “Creeque Alley” is an autobiographical hit single written by John Phillips and Michelle Phillips of The Mamas & the Papas, and composed by John Phillips, in 1967, narrating the story of how the group was formed, and its early years.
34 words made from the letters mamany
4 letter words made from mamany:
5 letter words made from mamany:
6 letter words made from mamany:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends