Correct spelling for MANINA
We think the word manina is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for manina
- main It was a long time before they were seen riding down Main Street together again.
- maine August 18, 1607, the company landed on a peninsula at the mouth of the Sagadahoc, or Kennebec River, in Maine.
- malian Club Olympique de Bamako is a Malian football club based in Bamako.
- mania Mania in the majority of cases is nothing else than possession.
- maniac For how can we even keep company with Khalid, who has become such a maniac on flounces?
- manila My company, now Company "E," was being prepared by Captain Pratt, and was drilling for the last time in the United States before going to Manila.
- mann "The curious thing about Saul Arthur Mann is that he never has to make inquiries.
- manna If you don't know about it, ask your mamma to tell you how the Israelites wandered in the wilderness for forty years, eating manna for bread, and quails for meat, all the time longing to reach Canaan, where there was an abundance of milk and honey, and you will know why Frankie thought they would be glad to get there.
- marian The instant the door broke, Robin and Marian loosed their arrows.
- marina When Marina-did Marina ever give you an explanation for why she did not tell the Commission about the Nixon incident?
- meaning Colman 1768 -What mischief is the meaning of all this?
- mining In Cairo, Illinois, I became counsel and attorney "at law and in fact," for a great banking, mining, steamboating, and mercantile firm, whose widely extending interests covered the whole West and South.
- minion As in a daze he knew he was wrenching mightily at the body of the powerful minion of Rapaju.
- minoan The relation of the Minoan King to the religion of his country is a point of some interest, though the facts known are scarcely sufficient to afford ground for more than surmise.
- moaning With a gnashing curse he snatched it up and hurried off, moaning and writhing, into the darkness, down by the spring-house.
- nina Could this veiled woman be the Nina Carrington of the message?
- Manning 133-145. Hodgkins, Louise Manning.
- Mani The Daily Banglar Bani started publication in 1969 by Hafiz Hafizur Rahman and Sheikh Fazlul Haque Mani.
- Manias One of the manias of this people is to attract, by the most handsome promises, fallacious offers, and most friendly demonstrations, those strangers whom they fancy may prove useful in any way. They receive these foreigners with open arms, weep with joy while embracing them, offer them the most tenderly fraternal caresses, and give them more than they ever ventured to ask. Then one fine day, without any reason, motive, or slightest pretext, they change from white to black, begin hating with their whole soul the foreigners they have so greatly petted, insult and betray them, lay snares for them, and eventually ill treat or assassinate them, and that, too, while offering them a hand, and smiling on them.
40 words made from the letters manina
5 letter words made from manina:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied