Correct spelling for MANUERE
We think the word manuere is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for manuere
- mane "Well, that is less aristocratic, but perhaps it is more to the purpose," said the officer; and with a sign to his servant, he twisted his hand in his horse's mane, leaped into the saddle, waved her a farewell, and rejoined his men without paying any heed to her thanks.
- maneuver By this maneuver we avoided detection by the Sioux scouts.
- manger He soon saw what we were up to, fled to the stable, and climbed to the top of the hay manger.
- manicure In a moment the door of the little manicure room was opened and closed.
- manner Fred Denville's whole manner had changed.
- mannered He was thirty-six years of age, pleasant-looking without being handsome, and polite and well-mannered, and he spoke French extremely well.
- manners "And very bad manners too," said the little lady.
- manoeuvre The manoeuvre was performed steadily and well.
- manor When I arrived at the Manor he was past speech.
125 words made from the letters manuere
5 letter words made from manuere:
reema, emane, marun, nerma, nauer, meare, maner, amene, mauer, ermua, rumen, enarm, muran, remen, emure, naree, emanu, nurme, namer, meren, armee, ruman, narum, neure, umran, ameer, neume, reune, ramee, namur, meane, ureae, enuma, unarm, enema, ranee, ruane, neame, eamer, aurem, rauen, muren, neram, urman, ranum, meran, neuer, neeru.
4 letter words made from manuere:
muen, murn, mere, nuer, enur, eure, mene, name, ruam, mean, muar, neum, neue, menu, anem, uren, ream, runa, raue, meen, auer, neem, renu, mane, uner, ruea, maru, maun, urna, reum, erne, naur, urea, nemr, ramu, rune, maen, uman, uram, amur, amen, naum, arum, ruen, muan, nrem, ramn, earn, mrna, reen, raum, mare, raun, near, umea.
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit