Correct spelling for MARPLE
We think the word marple is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for marple
- ample My mother is comfortably off, and gives me an ample allowance."
- carpel It was also called pitima, or the cedro col pigolo ("citron with a pitom), because its usually persisting pitom (carpel).
- male Male heirs of sokemen who were under the age of fifteen were in the custody of their nearest kindred.
- maple An Indian touched Isaac on the arm and silently pointed toward the huge maple tree under which Thundercloud and Myeerah were sitting.
- marble When I have my daughter beside me, I don't care a marble about all the rest of the world.
- marcel Little Marcel was wisely studying, too.
- marl The hardened marl deposits of Nangkauri harbour we perceived however to be encased in a crust an inch thick of sulphate of magnesia, and fine silk-like glistening fibres; this results from the clay-marl containing sulphate of magnesia, so that very possibly by digging cistern-shaped cavities, a bitter saline solution might be obtained similar to that at present obtained under similar circumstances at Billin in Bohemia.
- marley The water-works of Philadelphia have not yet perhaps as wide extended fame as those of Marley, but they are not less deserving it.
- marvel It should marvel that the sons of the rich accomplish anything at all.
- maypole The wreath of roses, that hung from the lowest green bough of the Maypole, had been twined for them, and would be thrown over both their heads, in symbol of their flowery union.
- merle Louise came whimpering to her, and Merle sank down in a chair by the window, and took the child on her lap, and waited.
- Martel This two-volume edition contained the history of the following Pirates: Avery, Martel, Teach, Bonnet, England, Vane, Rackham, Davis, Roberts, Anstis, Morley, Lowther, Low, Evans, Phillips, Spriggs, Smith, Misson, Bowen, Kid, Tew, Halsey, White, Condent, Bellamy, Fly, Howard, Lewis, Cornelius, Williams, Burgess, and North, together with a short abstract on the Statute and Civil Law in relation to "Pyracy," and an appendix, completing the Lives in the first volume, and correcting some mistakes.
- Marla CIVIC was founded in 2003 by Marla Ruzicka as the Campaign for Innocent Victims in Conflict.
- maples The maples tossed restlessly.
94 words made from the letters marple
3 letter words made from marple:
4 letter words made from marple:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city