Correct spelling for MARRIGE
We think the word marrige is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for marrige
- barrage They'd jumped the barrage and got in.
- carriage What carriage did you have?
- maori As she did so, what was her horror to see the figure of a tall Maori warrior, his face painted red, with his merai or axe in his hand.
- mare When the horses did get water, two of them rolled, and groaned, and kicked, so that I thought they were going to die; one was a mare, she seemed the worst, another was a strong young horse which had carried me well, the third was my old favourite riding-horse; this time he had only carried the pack, and was badly bogged; he was the only one that did not appear distressed when filled with water, the other two lay about in evident pain until morning.
- marge Marge and I were just settling back to watch when Doreen wrinkled her nose.
- mari The preliminary concept design has been prepared for AXA by Spanish Company Design Plus Art (DpA) and the Bahrain office of Italian company Enrico Mari Grego Architects (EMGA) has been appointed as Architect of Record and Design.
- maria My mother and Maria weeping prisoners!"
- marine In the gangway there stood a marine, with his musket shouldered, in an attitude of attention.
- marred These blocks have been much marred and curtailed by the inevitable changes of town life, but their symmetry cannot be accidental, and if they date back, as is quite possible, to Roman days, they may be put beside the Sixth Region of Pompeii which contains two rows of similar blocks.
- marriage It was a clandestine marriage....
- married "No, sir; he was never married, sir.
- marry I only want him to marry her."
- Madge I trust for your sake, Madge, that his is not objectionable to you."
- Marring But the impulse that held him was answered and explained when Smith came in-a burly man, with an ugly scar marring one eye. Bent Wade recognized Smith.
- Marie Closing his desk and lowering the lights, he decided to walk home and dress for his visit to Marie.
- Mario "Call me Mario Nobili-that will do," answered the count, reddening to the roots of his chestnut curls.
- Maggie Her name is Maggie Tiffkins.
- Margo Margo Buchanan was born in Lanark, Lanarkshire, Scotland.
- Marjorie We're no sooner under way than the obligin' Henry slides out of his seat and lets Miss Marjorie slip in behind the wheel.
- Margie Some time elapsed, and then by slow laborious jerks the sheets were parted, and Margie Hunter, a fat serious girl of nine, was discovered in her father's overcoat and hat, pacing the floor.
- Marriages His sons, each provided with a handsome fortune, entered the army, and through their marriages became attached to the court.
- marries If anyone marries off an heir over 14 years of age without the consent of the guardian, the guardian shall have double the value of the marriage.
124 words made from the letters marrige
5 letter words made from marrige:
3 letter words made from marrige:
4 letter words made from marrige:
6 letter words made from marrige:
7 letter words made from marrige:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by