How to spell MASSESS correctly?
If you typed "massess" instead of "masses", the correct spelling would be to simply remove one "s". Other possible suggestions could be "masses" or "messes", depending on the intended word. Double-checking spelling and utilizing spell check can help avoid such mistakes.
List of suggestions on how to spell massess correctly
- amasses He amasses a fortune from his successful business ventures.
- assess I need to assess the damage before I can decide what to do.
- Basses The basses in the choir were a bit too loud.
- gasses Burning fossil fuels releases harmful gasses into the atmosphere.
- lasses The lasses were all dressed in their finest gowns for the ball.
- manses In Manses, there is a bakery where you can buy fresh bread, pastries and cakes.
- mashes The chef mashes the potatoes with butter and milk to make them smooth and creamy.
- maskers During Halloween, many people dress up as maskers to conceal their true identity.
- massed The soldiers massed together before charging towards the enemy.
- masses The politician's speech was geared toward the masses, focusing on issues that affected everyday working people.
- masseur The masseur rubbed the client's back to relieve the tension.
- masseurs The masseurs at the spa were highly trained and provided an excellent massage.
- masseuse A masseuse was giving me a therapeutic massage.
- masseuses The spa hired new masseuses to accommodate the increase in demand for massage services.
- Massey Thomas Massey was the first Prime Minister of Canada.
- masters The masters will be awarding a special prize to the top student in the class.
- messes She always messes up her room despite her mother's reminders to keep it clean.
- Mosses I love to touch mosses because they are so soft.
- Mussels I love to eat mussels in white wine sauce.
- passes After three passes, the boy finally completed the challenging maze.
- reassess The company must reassess its strategy
- sasses She always sasses back when someone talks down to her.
Misspelling of the day