Correct spelling for MATA
We think the word mata is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mata
- data For what I am concerned to maintain is that sense-data are physical, and this being granted it is a matter of indifference in our present inquiry whether or not they are also mental.
- malta Many causes excited the uneasiness of the British Government about the fate of Malta.
- mama One day Mama sent me to Grandma's.
- manta Georgia Aquarium adds 9-foot manta ray".
- mara It endeavoured to smother sleepers like the Scandinavian hag Mara, and similarly deprived them of power to move.
- mat I watched him narrowly, fearing mat he might tell some of the big fellows what had happened; but he went to his box without speaking to any one, and then taking up his books, proceeded to the school-room to learn his lessons for the next day.
- mate And, taking the mate to the glove which the Princess Edith had flung down in defiance, he thrust it into the guard of his cappe.
- math According to the Fourth Branch (circa 12th century), Arianrhod's uncle Math fab Mathonwy would die if he didnt keep his feet in the lap of a virgin when he was not at war.
- matt 3:1-6 12 Luke 3:10-16 12 Matt.
- maya This significant restriction convinced Maya she was on the right track.
- Mats Speech was forbidden here, and their steps fell noiseless on the thick, heavy mats.
- Marta Standing to one side, he offered his hand to assist Marta.
Misspelling of the day