Correct spelling for MATCHNG
We think the word matchng is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for matchng
- chang On perceiving this through the smoke, Paou mounted on a sudden the vessel of the pirate, and cried out: 'I Chang Paou am come,' and at the same moment he cut some pirates to pieces; the remainder were then hardly dealt with.
- machine When Mungongo had gravely placed the machine at his feet Birnier set the record.
- mange Apples (preserved for winter use), 450 Apple mange, 450 " preserves (crab), 450 Cherry " , 451 Candied fruit, 454 Damson preserves, 451 Fig " , 452 Fox grape " , 451 Fruit (putting up), 453 Lemon preserves, 448 " " (sliced), 447 " marmalade, 448 " conserves, 454 Muskmelon preserves (ripe), 446 Orange " , 446 " marmalade, 2, 447 " conserves, 454 Peach preserves, 2, 448, 449 " marmalade, 449 " (brandy) 2, 449, 450 " conserves, 454 Pear preserves, 450 Pineapple preserves, 446 Quince jam, 451 Raspberry jam, 452 Sweetmeat preserves, 444 Strawberry " , 452 " jam, 452 Syrup (golden), 454 Tomato preserves, 453 " sweetmeats, 453 Watermelon marmalade, 445 " or muskmelon preserves, 445 Apple jelly, 3, 455, 456 " " (crab), 456 Blackberry jelly, 454 Currant " , 455 " " (without cooking), 454 Cranberry jelly, 455 Grape " , 457 Green grape jelly, 457 Orange " , 456 Jelly oranges, 457 Quince jelly, 456 Tomato, 458
- mango Climbing one of these flights of steps, I found myself in a second and higher patio, shaded by large mango-and mamonilla-trees, brightened by borders of flowering shrubs and plants, and filled with the fragrance of roses, geraniums, and pomegranate blossoms.
- mangy "What you doen' there? Who air ye, ye mangy little dog?"
- marching Napoleon blamed Marmont for not marching to Rheims as he was ordered to do.
- martian That the shadow on the film had been that of a Martian, I dared not hope.
- matching The house in London would, he said, be more gloomy even than Matching.
- mechanic He was a mechanic, and in a few days was working busily at his trade again, while his wife, with Ethel's assistance, still carried on her business.
- meshing At H is a hand wheel for hand feeding, the pinion R meshing into the rack that extends along the front of the lathe bed; back of the hand wheel and at H' a clamp is provided whereby the saddle or carriage may be locked to the lathe bed when the cross feed is being used, thus obviating the use of a separate clamp on the bed.
- Machined The cylinder was machined all over; two flanges, one at the bottom and the other about two-thirds of the way down provided the surfaces against which the water jacket was shrunk.
- Machining Faceplate, indexing for multiple-thread cutting 153 lathe, application of angle-plate to 48 lathe, holding work on 45 Facing ends of centered stock, different methods 34 Feed and depth of cut for turning, average 75 Feeds and speeds for turning based on Taylor's experiments 71 Filing and polishing in lathe 13 Finishing and roughing cuts in lathe 75, 76 Fits, allowances for different classes 131 different classes used in machine construction 129 driving, allowances for 131 forced, allowances for given pressure 133 forced, average allowance for 130 forced, pressure for 132 push, allowances for 131 running, allowances for 131 shrinkage, allowances for 133 Fixture for holding thin lining when boring 293 Flat drill and holder for lathe 44 Flat turret lathe, Acme, examples of chuck work 219 Hartness, example of turning 213 Jones & Lamson double-spindle type 221 Floating reamer holders 271 Flywheel, finishing in one setting in turret lathe 186 finishing in two settings in turret lathe 189 machining in turret lathe 184 turning in Potter & Johnston automatic 236 turning in vertical boring mill 255 Follow-rest for lathe 27 Forced fits, allowances for given pressure 133 average allowance for 130 pressure generally used in assembling 132 Fractional threads, change gears for cutting 171
- Mashing When the cabbage is done, turn it into a colander, cut it rather fine with a spoon, press gently on it to get the water out as much as possible without mashing it through the colander, and it is ready to be used.
- Chung Among these men are Yee Ha Chung, Chang Wah Kwan, Chun Ti Chu, Chu Shee Sum, Lee Cheang Chun, and others.
- machines It was only when the parts of the vessels and the engines were delivered at the closely-guarded Imperial factory at Potsdam, that, under Castellan's own supervision, they became the terrible fighting machines that they were.
64 words made from the letters matchng
4 letter words made from matchng:
3 letter words made from matchng:
6 letter words made from matchng:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends