Correct spelling for MATIAL
We think the word matial is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for matial
- facial They express emotion and beauty with voice, gesture, and facial expression rather than with their hands.
- mail The mail-boat won't be along till to-morrow morning.
- mali Apostoli S. Pietro e S. Paolo siete guarita da tutti i mali come speriamo."
- mall In May 1891 Mr. William Morris, whose poems and romances had delighted many readers, issued a small quarto book entitled The Story of the Glittering Plain, which had been printed at a press that he had set up in the Upper Mall, Hammersmith.
- mammal Alligators may be mounted with wrapped legs and tail and stuffed body, like the small mammal method with the exception of the head.
- manila In Manila the American tourist has a good opportunity to contrast what has been done by his countrymen with what the British have accomplished in ports like Hongkong and Singapore.
- manual Slavery was introduced at an early date, and flourished, the warm climate being congenial to the negro, and the rude manual labor of the field suited to his meagre capabilities.
- marl They sometimes occur in the bottom even of small ponds recently drained by the agriculturist for the sake of the shell-marl.
- marshal 33, 34, 117; plans for their emancipation, 119, 120, 152-155 Catinat, Marshal, vii.
- martial With the port, zu Pfeiffer rose, an erect martial figure above the glow of the lamp.
- martially In those days, not yet a soldier, but only a martially disposed young lawyer and wrathful patriot, he used to visit the New Boston House nearly every evening, running over all the journals in the reading-room, devouring the telegraphic reports that were brought up hot from the newspaper offices, and discussing the great political events of the time with the heroes and sages of the city.
- martian The man was totally unlike a Martian captain, and a knot of homesickness for Earth ran through his stomach.
- maul After considerable use, the face of the maul will become somewhat rounded, and when this takes place it should be sent to the shop to be redressed.
- meal When he returned, the meal was ready.
- medial Leaves binate, from 10 to 15 cm. long; resin-ducts medial, hypoderm biform.
- menial "I don't do menial tasks," said the clerk with an offended laugh.
- metal Beyond the shade, the sunlight danced in what to him was a blinding, intolerable dazzle, hot and cruel and life-hungry, hard and bright as the metal of the conquerors.
- mil 1. Alberto Barreto Comandancia Amburayan do Apayaos do Benguet do 1. Joaquin Luna Binatanga do Bontoc do 1. Fernando Canon Burias do Cayapa do Itaves do Lepanto do 1. Leon Apacible Principe do 1. Mariano Ocampo Quiangan do Tiagan do Cabugauan do Island of Cebu Pol. - Mil.
- mill She went to the mill after wood before we found the honey-tree, and she isn't back yet."
- Marcia "Yes, dear;" the girl's face struck Marcia strangely.
- Marla On the second voyage Marla, Robert and Neil went with me. This took a little political wrangling but it was worth throwing my merit around to see them benefit from Nirvan discoveries even before the rest of humanity.
- Macias Fernan Perez, having set the intrigue on foot which is to wreck the love of Macias and Elvira, had just risen from his seat, when Wallace, who was watching the stage in a torment of mingled satisfaction and despair, touched Madame de Chateauvieux's arm.
- Mattel In 2002, Mattel sued Big Time Toys for $1 million for trademark infringement over the use of the name "Sock'em Boppers," claiming that the name infringed on the name of their toy "Rock'em Sockem Robots," which was eventually settled when Big Time Toys changed the name of the product to Socker Boppers.
65 words made from the letters matial
3 letter words made from matial:
5 letter words made from matial:
Misspelling of the day