Correct spelling for MATIES
We think the word maties is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for maties
- mates Now it seemed to her, that the model women of men make pleasant slaves, not true mates: they lack the worldly training to know themselves or take a grasp of circumstances.
- matins Most of them had spent the day in thoughtful retirement or quiet occupations, and both morning and evening they assembled together in their pleasant sitting-room for matins and evensong.
- matisse Their paintings show a remarkable affinity to the style of Picasso and Matisse.
- Mats The rotten mats and the mud with which they had been plastered came away in great handfuls.
- MAIDS We shall all be old maids.
- Mites A brace of duck forged across the sky above our heads; some plover called and called again mournfully, wheeling above the irresponsive marshes and brown fallows; a string of mules moved like mites over a cheese in the sandy distance.
- matters "Nothing matters now," thought he.
- mutes The mutes tightened the string.
- METES "Although there be two several societies, yet in sundry places they are promiscuously lodged together without any metes or bounds to distinguish them, and the ground rooms in some places belong to the new house, and the upper rooms to the old one, a manifest argument that both made at first but one house, nor did they either before or after this division claim by several leases, but by one entire grant.
- MOTES It seemed to him that nothing would ever move again in the dim room, where for this fraction of a second everything was motionless except the dust motes that danced in the beam slanting through the low window, wreathing this way and that like steam within the strip of brightness, but ceasing to be visible at the edge as sharply as though they ceased to exist-as though an impalpable line ruled in the air would not allow the twisting coils to pass beyond, even when the pattern demanded it.
- mattes At the same moment a young man came up to Mattes.
- maters So I Here offer all I have found: A few bright stainless flowers And richer, earthlier blooms, and homely grain, And roots that grew distorted in the dark, And shapes of livid hue and sprawling form Dragged from the deepest maters I have searched.
104 words made from the letters maties
5 letter words made from maties:
3 letter words made from maties:
4 letter words made from maties:
Misspelling of the day
- punitive actions
- re examination