Correct spelling for MATIN
We think the word matin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for matin
- latin "The first year o' Latin was enough for me.
- maid Rather an old maid than a profligate's nurse.
- maiden Your heart is what I do desire, O Maiden, for I do love you truly and would die to serve you.
- main "She was main fond o' them-she was," Ben Weatherstaff said.
- maine Maine and Atlantic reporter digest.
- man I got her talking and soon found out that it is a kind of private boarding-school, and that there is a child there, a girl of fourteen named Rose Mitchel, and that your man is her father.
- mann He stepped forward with a courtly grace and greeted them most politely, for wherever Marlowe Mann might be, he never forgot that he was a gentleman.
- marten I remembered what Dr. Marten had said, and determined to be wise.
- martian Personally I had ample proof that the image was that of a Martian, but what instant proof could I give a jeering crowd?
- martin In the church of St. Martin, 12th to 15th cent.
- martini At the back of the enclosure there was a native guard who shouldered Martini-Henri rifles, elephant guns, Sniders, or sporting rifles.
- mat Then she stepped away out on the plains, pointing her course by the moon, for the Mount of Lost Winters and the Tent of the Purple Mat.
- mate Of others, of himself, the fate How swift 'tis Provocation's mate!
- matinee On Saturday, a half-day, upon which all the girls wore their best clothes to the office, if they had matinee or shopping plans for the afternoon, Miss Cottle often appeared with her frowsy hair bunched under a tawdry velvet hat, covered with once exquisite velvet roses, and her muscular form clad in a gown that had cost its original owner more than this humble relative could earn in a year.
- mating The Project Gutenberg eBook, The Mating of Lydia, by Mrs. Humphry Ward This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever.
- matins One thing is certain, the tiny agricultural parish of Caversfield could not have produced songsters to chant Matins while the world at large was yet wrapped in slumber.
- matron Finding Aggie in the path of his wild jubilee, he treated that bewildered young matron to an unwelcome kiss.
- matt There are none, Matt!
- matting There was a vision of a cool tiled courtyard and splashing fountains of white marble and clean yellow matting, of endless tiled pillars vanishing into shade.
- meeting Do you chance to remember our meeting at Canterbury?"
- Madding Here, ev'n that God, of all the kindliest one, 52 Life of all life (in Tusca's later creed Blent with the orient worship of the Sun, Or His who loves the madding nymphs to lead On the Fork'd Hill), abjures his genial smile, And, scowls transform'd, the Typhon of the Nile.
- Malting Barley was formerly grown for export to the United States for malting purposes.
- Marin The portage chosen by Marin in preference to this Chautauqua route was that from Presque Isle (Erie, Pennsylvania) to Riviere aux Boeufs.
- Martina In the summer of 642 the senate decreed his deposition, and he was seized by the adherents of Constans and sent into exile, along with his mother Martina.
- Mattie I want to talk to Mattie Williams right away!"
- Mani But always behind Sol and Mani wolves went, a wolf behind each.
- Martins This meant added care for Miss Maggie, but, with the help of the Martins, she still had some rest and leisure, some time to devote to the walks and talks with Mr. Smith.
28 words made from the letters matin
3 letter words made from matin:
Misspelling of the day
- burr cuts
- makes up the top ones head
- nu trial