Correct spelling for MATINE
We think the word matine is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for matine
- madden The sight of his resistlessness seemed to madden Lord Nick.
- maiden For no one knows who the maiden was, or where her grave, or what brought her to it.
- main "He said one evening he was walking slowly down the main street of the village where he lived"- "Where was that?"
- maine He learnt that Denot had been above two months in Brittany; that he had first appeared in the neighbourhood of Laval with about two hundred men, who had followed him thither out of that province, and that he had there been joined by as many more belonging to Maine, and that since that time he had been backwards and forwards from one town to another, chiefly in the Morbihan; and that he had succeeded in almost every case in driving the republican garrison from the towns which he attacked.
- mane "An' how could ye mane anything against me husband in a gineral or a purticular way?
- marine "I do not like any very salt dish, and am glad to leave the opening of all marine produce to my servants," answered Publius.
- marten Maudie's log-cabin was a cheerful place, its one room, neatly kept, lined throughout with red and white drill, hung with marten and fox, carpeted with wolf and caribou.
- martin " Martin Chuzzlewit" had left his hands.
- martinet As to the first, Paul was no martinet, anxious about the pedantry of the parade ground, but he knew the need of organization and drill.
112 words made from the letters matine
3 letter words made from matine:
4 letter words made from matine:
5 letter words made from matine:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will