Correct spelling for MATUAL
We think the word matual is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for matual
- fatal Ye can't stop people fr'm takin' dhrugs, an' ye might as well give thim somethin' that will look important enough to be inthrojuced to their important and fatal cold in th' head.
- mammal It lived on life-force, as well as I could understand, draining the vital powers of a mammal vampirically.
- manual Thus he was more inclined for manual toil like that of Thomas.
- martial The more aggressive leaders were shot by court-martial and a military government was set up.
- mature But his guardian, Hitotsubashi, was a man of mature years and judgment.
- maul Maul dwelt in the place where Pagan and Pope had resided; the club being the temporal power to compel uniformity.
- medal He's got a medal for it."
- medial Apart from countless medial and transitional forms, there are still large numbers that do not fit in any one of these categories.
- metal It is now known that the first book printed in Europe with metal types, was the Mazarine Bible, printed by Gutemberg and Fust, at Mentz, in 1455.
- modal On this understanding "Alexander conquered Darius" is given by Hamilton as a Pure proposition, and "Alexander conquered Darius honourably" as a Modal.
- mortal O just and dreadful punisher of sin, Let the dishonour of the pains I feel In this my mortal well-deserved wound End all my penance in my sudden death!
- motel He stopped for a moment and gave a swift command into the lapel pickup, then went on to his motel room.
- mutual Love binds us to others and others to ourselves in bonds of mutual fidelity and helpfulness.
- mutually He knew that she and de Lorgnes had been mutually interested in the business that took the latter to Lyons.
- natal This being so, it was pleasant work coasting along the Natal shore; pleasant to gaze on the green slopes and luxuriant tropical foliage, with here and there a planter's bungalow peeping out from the tall canes; trebly pleasant, indeed, after a month of sea and sky-line, unvaried by any sight or diversion save such as the ocean could afford; for the Amatikulu was not in the mail service, but owned by a private firm, and, being advertised to "sail direct for Natal," had touched nowhere save at Madeira, a week out from home.
- ritual "And so," said Mr. Stoner laconically, "we saved him for another night, until he had learned his ritual better."
- Martel In 737 Charles Martel besieged the Saracens, and set fire to it, and after their expulsion it continued to be used as a citadel.
- Manuel Among their leaders were Saavedra, commander of the most efficient militia regiment; Vieytes, at whose house the meetings of the conspirators were held; Manuel Belgrano, afterwards the brains and right arm of the movement; and two eloquent young lawyers, Castelli and Paso.
- Mattel Since the passing of the acute financial crisis in the Mattel family, Papa Claude had revived amazingly, and was once more wearing a rose in his buttonhole and courting the Muse.
55 words made from the letters matual
3 letter words made from matual:
4 letter words made from matual:
Misspelling of the day