Correct spelling for MAURE
We think the word maure is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for maure
- manure No crop has served to develop the natural poverty of the soil so much as coffee; and there is no doubt that, were it possible to procure manure in sufficient quantity, the holes should be well filled at the time of planting.
- maori But the most graphic and harrowing description of Maori maltreatment of women is given by the Rev.
- mara 1912. La Mara, Johann Sebastian Bach.
- mare But he stiffened suddenly and threw his head high as if he faced his fate; and behind him the cream-colored mare raised her head with a toss and whinnied softly.
- mari When we started walking again, Doctor Dorn and Bruno went first, then Ralf and Mari, then Theodor.
- marry Would it not be easier to marry me?
- mary Mary, do you hear that?"
- mature Annoyed by the prospect of being obliged to let Lanyard out of her sight so soon, before she had time to mature her plans with respect to him, Liane Delorme pulled herself together.
- mauve Then he smiled again as he remembered Frank, the little boy whose schooling he was paying for, and realised that Minks would bring a message of gratitude from Mrs. Minks, perhaps would hand him, with a gesture combining dignity and humbleness, a little note of thanks in a long narrow envelope of pale mauve, bearing a flourishing monogram on its back.
- Marie "You are not to go- Marie, do you hear?
- Maura Chat, 3 -brown-rock (Cercomela fuscus), 59, 70, 89, 108, 123, 138 -dark grey bush (Oreicola ferrea), 193 -Indian bush (Pratincola maura), 42, 172, 173 -pied bush (Pratincola caprata), 21, 65, 74, 89, 170
- Mauro Hope that thou mightst ever even deign to listen to me I have never ventured to cherish-" "But Don Mauro-" "Again a thousand pardons, Condesa, but I must tell thee thou art the light of my soul.
- Maude Because you look as Maude Adams used to look when she first played 'Peter Pan.
30 words made from the letters maure
4 letter words made from maure:
5 letter words made from maure:
mauer, ermua, aurem.
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of