How to spell MDIR correctly?
If you have mistyped "mdir", there are several correct alternatives that might fit your search. M-D-R could be a typo for a directory listing command in Unix or Linux, known as "ls -l". You could also try correcting the spelling to "mdr", which could be an acronym for a medical doctor or a reference to the Metal Detecting Resource website.
List of suggestions on how to spell mdir correctly
- DIR The file was saved in the DIR directory.
- M DIR
- MD IR
- MDI MDI is a medical device used to treat asthma.
- MDI R MDI R is a programming language commonly used in statistical analysis and data science.
- MDR The MDR is a new set of regulations for medical devices in the European Union.
- MIR The astronaut was awestruck by the sight of the MIR space station from his capsule.
- MUIR John Muir was a prominent naturalist and conservationist who played a significant role in protecting and preserving America's wilderness areas.
Misspelling of the day