Correct spelling for MEAANS
We think the word meaans is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for meaans
- manse But to-night there was light in the manse-in the minister's study, and in other parts of the house as well.
- mean By here I mean eastern France, not so many miles from No-Man's-Land.
- meanness My daughter and her children shall not go back to the misery and meanness out of which I have struggled.
- means That means the Verney girl, does it?
- Mains Thus you will observe"-what his long, bony finger indicated-"the district supplied by the mains of the Westminster gas works, comprising Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, the War Office, and the Admiralty, Downing Street, the homes of hundreds of the aristocracy.
- Manes Once there, she threw herself upon her knees and prayed, now to the manes of her mother, now-it was for the first time-to the crucified Saviour of the Christians, who had taken upon himself a painful death to bring happiness to others.
- MANS American fraus, American mans, are sheep in dere house.
- meanies All the Same may also refer to: "All the Same", a song by Joshua Homme, Nick Oliveri, and Brad Wilk from The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys soundtrack "All the Same", a song by Quasi from Field Studies "All the Same", a song by Blue Meanies (Illinois band) "All the Same", a song by Roam from Backbone
- hokey-pokey They threaded themselves out of the moving crowd and away from the hokey-pokey stall and the barrels into the tranquillity of the market-place, where the shadow of the gold angel at the top of the Town Hall spire was a mere squat shapeless stain on the irregular paving-stones.
60 words made from the letters meaans
5 letter words made from meaans:
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted