Correct spelling for MEADI
We think the word meadi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for meadi
- mad Was he not yet mad?"
- made I thought you would have had your mind made up.
- maid More than once the maid and the little girl had met.
- md 1920. United States Naval Institute, Annapolis, Md.
- mead She then took a horn filled with mead, and gave him the minnis-cup.
- meade Frank Meade faded back and shot a long one.
- meadow A man of Gotham, that went mowing in the meadow, found a large grasshopper.
- meat Serve with cold meat.
- meaty The meaty part he larded neatly with strips of bacon, using his hunting knife,-which Lorraine watched fascinatedly, wondering if it had ever taken the life of a man. He skewered the meat on a green, forked stick and gave it to her to broil for herself over the hottest coals of the fire, while he made the coffee and prepared his own portion of the grouse.
- med The Med Service should have taken over, wiped out the need for a quarantine, and then lifted it.
- medal The Swiss volunteers who drove the trucks certainly deserved a medal for bravery.
- medan There are 13 individual language codes assigned, some with their own dialects: cdo – Min Dong (standardized form: Fuzhou dialect) cjy – Jin cmn – Mandarin Standard Chinese Beijing dialect cpx – Puxian Min czh – Huizhou czo – Min Zhong gan – Gan hak – Hakka hsn – Xiang mnp – Min Bei nan – Min Nan Hokkien Amoy Quanzhou Zhangzhou Taiwanese Penang Hokkien Medan Hokkien Chaoshan Teochew Swatow Qiongwen wuu – Wu yue – Yue (Cantonese) Guangzhou dialect Taishan dialect Although the Dungan language (dng) is considered most closely related to Mandarin, it is not listed under Chinese in ISO 639-3 due to separate historical and cultural development.
- media Armenia, Phoenicia, Media, and Parthea, were allotted to them.
- medic Facing them, the witch doctor straightened, spat out his hate at the medic:
- meed This is in accord with the Greek historian's statement that Coriolanus fought heroically, not only for glory and the passion of battle, but to win the meed of praise from his mother.
- mid By mid-day the strips of shade too had vanished, where she had found shelter from the rays of the sun, which now beat down unmercifully on her un protected head.
- midair This species also sings in midair on the wing, but its song is a crude, half-inarticulate affair, barely audible from a height of two hundred feet.
- midi If you want to change the tempo of a MIDI file, do this:
- Mahdi As the horse reared, Ump caught the bit under his jaw and, throwing the Bay Eagle against him, wedged the horse and Jud in between El Mahdi and himself.
- Maud Hubert at once galloped off, while Maud continued to watch her father.
- Mai You're here, then, mai dear fellow!
32 words made from the letters meadi
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way