Correct spelling for MEARGED
We think the word mearged is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mearged
- aged After talking to the children at school I visited the aged and sick.
- charged While the artist thus spoke Kenelm lifted towards his face eyes charged with suppressed tears.
- marge Had a wife named Marge.
- marked They were received with marked attention on their whole route.
- market There is no one in fair or market but would notice me.
- marred It will be said, I broke the poor thing's heart, and marred her prospects for ever.
- mead Edward had a witan of wise men to advise him, but sometimes the King would speak in the hall after dinner and listen to what comments were made from the mead-benches.
- meade General Meade did not attempt that.
- meager Ammunition for the fight was pitifully meager.
- meagre Not content with the meagre fare which satisfied Justinian, her table was always supplied with the best of Oriental dishes, which were served with exquisite and delicate taste.
- meed The unfortunate sisters embraced each other and mingled their tears together; and I hardly need say, that the Lady Abbess and I could not restrain our meed of pity at the affecting scene.
- merge When afternoon began to merge into evening Mr Clearemout paid a last visit for the day-but not in the West End, rather nearer to the City- to a gentleman somewhat like himself, though less prepossessing, for whose benefit he painted no glowing picture of a mine, but to whom he said, "Come, Jack, I've made a pretty good job of it; let's go and have a chop.
- merged Then at length followed a pause which merged itself gently into eternity.
- merger The merger of lines into systems, a facilitated interchange of freight cars, the economic use of terminals, and the consolidation of facilities are suggested ways of economy and efficiency.
- Argued The ordinary member is not satisfied to have the case argued well; he wants to take part in the argument himself.
- Emerged She soon emerged, and said that the servant had shown her the house.
- Imaged The states of fear imaged before your mind have realised themselves in your Unconscious.
- Madge " Madge, it seems so strange that we should both have had to trail through the tragedy of broken hearts and lives before we came to our real happiness.
- Managed Mr. Johns had managed to back himself to a very fair amount.
- Raged An external repose deceived the eye, for within raged all the elements of discord.
- Remarked "I have something to say," she remarked.
- Verged In the quarter of an hour between six o'clock and a quarter past, Sophia suffered the supreme pangs of despair and verged upon insanity.
129 words made from the letters mearged
3 letter words made from mearged:
5 letter words made from mearged:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up