How to spell MECINES correctly?
The correct spelling for "mecines" could be "medicines", "medicine" or "medications". It is important to use the correct spelling when communicating about healthcare and medication, as misspelling could lead to confusion or even harm. Always double-check your spelling to ensure accuracy.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell mecines correctly
- machines The factory was full of noisy machines.
- Marines The Marines are the U.S. military's amphibious infantry.
- Medicines I need to refill my prescription for medicines.
- Menes Menes was the first pharaoh of Egypt.
- meninges I have thickened meninges which are covered in a thin membrane.
- Mercies Please don't mind me - my mercies will be with you.
- Merinos The Merinos are a breed of sheep that are well-known for their wool.
- MINES The miners were sent deep into the mines to extract precious metals.
- seines The fishermen waded into the river and hauled in their seines, filled with wriggling fish.
Misspelling of the day