How to spell MEDGER correctly?
If you've mistakenly written "medger" instead of another word, fear not! Possible corrections depend on the context - if you meant "merge", "medley" or "ledger", among others, these are likely suggestions. Always double-check your intended word for accurate communication. Confirmation is key!
List of suggestions on how to spell medger correctly
- edger I need to buy an edger to trim the grass along the sidewalk.
- hedger The farmer was a skilled hedger and spent many hours trimming the bushes and hedges on his property.
- ledger She kept a ledger of all the good deeds she had done in order to receive God's blessings.
- madder The plants in the garden are madder.
- meager His meager earnings from his part-time job were not enough to pay for his rent and other expenses.
- meddler The meddler in our neighborhood always enjoys poking his nose into other people's affairs.
- medea Helena told me that Medea poisoned her own children to get back at Athamas.
- meeker I'm not as meeker as some people think.
- merge The two companies announced they will merge into one entity.
- merged The two companies merged to form a more powerful organization.
- merger The merger of the two companies created a new and more powerful player in the market.
- meter The electric meter outside my house measures the amount of power I am consuming.
- metier A person's metier is what they do for a living.
- mugger The police apprehended the mugger who had been terrorizing pedestrians in the park.
Misspelling of the day