Correct spelling for MEDICA
We think the word medica is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for medica
- mecca This temple has made Kandy the Mecca of both India and Ceylon, attracting great numbers of pilgrims annually.
- medea Raucourt revived the tragedy of Medea.
- media If you have official Debian media, the default value should be correct.
- medial Leaves binate, from 4 to 8 cm. long; resin-ducts medial, or with an occasional internal duct; hypoderm biform.
- median Of Median art nothing remains.
- medic The medic says it's purely psychological.
- medicaid The Greater Buffalo United Accountable Care Organization was the 1st Medicaid and Commercial ACO in New York State.
- medical Mr. Inspector Jacks, however, had apparently no further use, for the present at any rate, for his medical friend.
- medicare He says that by lobbying for the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act, AARP leaders betrayed the membership.
- MEDIAS Literary Direction given to My Numismatic Studies and Choice-The Wallenstein Thaler-The Good Caliph Haroun El Reschid-Some of the Twelve Peers of France who struck Money-Lorenzo de' Medici, called The Magnificent-Robert the Devil-Alfred the Great-Harold-The Empress Matilda- Marino Faliero-Massaniello-The Technist thinks poorly of Me-My Plea for the Human, Educating Interest in Coins-The Penny Box now and then makes a Real Collector-How I threw Myself in Medias Res-First Impressions of the Greek Series-My Difficulty in Apprehending Facts-Early Illusions gradually dissipated-What Constitutes a Typical Greek and Roman Cabinet-And what renders Great Collections Great-Redundance in Certain Cases defended-Official Authorities except to My Treatment of the Subject-Tom Tidler's Ground-The Technical versus the Vital and Substantial Interest in Coins-My Width of Sympathy Beneficial to Myself and likely to prove so to My Followers-Outline and Distribution of My Collection- Autotype Replicas and Forgeries-Romantic Evolution of Bactrian Coinage and History-Caution to My Fellow-Collectors against Excessive Prices for Greek Coins-Wait and Watch-Mr Hyman Montagu and His Roman Gold, and the Moral-The Best Coins not the Dearest-Our National Series-Its Susceptibility to Eclectic Treatment-A Whimsical Speculation-An Untechnical Method of Looking at a Coin-A Burst Bubble-The Continental Currencies-Their Clear Superiority of Interest and Instructive Power-The Writer's Attitude toward Them, 304
56 words made from the letters medica
3 letter words made from medica:
4 letter words made from medica:
Misspelling of the day