Correct spelling for MEDIO
We think the word medio is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for medio
- mad "I suppose he was quite mad," replied Lindsay.
- maid She said she was Mrs. Purdy Pell's maid.
- md Christopher, 16 U.S. J. P. Cummins, 9 Md.
- mead Bear thou the cup to Ottar's hand, the mead with venom mingled, in an evil hour!
- meade Stuart had made prisoners from the Fifth, the Eleventh, and the Twelfth Corps, and had ascertained that the corps commanders, Meade, Howard, and Slocum, were present with the troops.
- meadow He was so smart that he soon found out that he was the smartest of all the meadow and forest people, and that was a bad thing.
- med Eine kritische Studie, von S. Rahmer, Dr. Med.
- medea Medea then the flaming altars round, In Bacchanalian guise her flowing locks, Circles; and in the ditch's blackening gore Her splinter'd torches dips; with blood imbu'd, Burns them upon her altars; thrice with fire, With sulphur thrice, and thrice with flowing streams, The sire she lustrates.
- media To tread the narrow, uphill, and rather stony path of the via media, fretted him.
- medial The ligaments and other soft parts on the medial side are elongated, while those on the lateral side are contracted.
- median Moreover, not Aegyptus, nor the realm Of boundless Lydia, no, nor Parthia's hordes, Nor Median Hydaspes, to their king Do such obeisance: lives the king unscathed, One will inspires the million: is he dead, Snapt is the bond of fealty; they themselves Ravage their toil-wrought honey, and rend amain Their own comb's waxen trellis.
- medic It was perhaps a half-hour later, and the medic and Jellico had both succumbed to the quiet, the heat, and their own fatigue, when Dane did sight a movement up-slope.
- medici Io mi rammento quando fur cacciati I Medici; pur quando Ghibellino E Guelfo fecer pace mi rammento.
- medico The lady had to be removed to the pest-house, where the stricken medico sedulously attends her for nothing.
- medina In the squadron of Urcas, or store-ships, were twenty-three sail, under General Juan Gomez de Medina.
- medium The medium closed her eyes and leaned back in her armchair.
- meed To spurn at trifles after great things given, Were to confound the meed already won.
- meir "Lejbele!" repeated Meir, and he put his hand upon the child's head.
- mid "Dark night," the Captain continued, after a short silence, "and a heavy sea, about mid-channel off Dieppe.
- midi Its only "star" in this line is the majestic Pic du Midi de Bigorre, which, being itself an outlying peak, is much nearer us than the main range and is often ascended from Bigorre,-a conveyance being taken to Grip and the start on foot or horseback made from that point.
- mit Neu durchgesehene und vermehrte Ausgabe, mit biographischer Einleitung herausgegeben von B. Litzmann.
- mod Then, again, we are likely to see, in the near future, a notable revival of interest in the old language, consequent on the efforts of the Mod, and on the recognition of Gaelic by the Department as a fit subject of study in the Highland schools.
- mud Jan splashed bravely through the mud, interested and excited by the people and the leaping flames so dangerously near.
- Mahdi Egypt and Arabia might also, before long, take as their king the Mahdi who ruled the Soudan.
- Met Her eyes met his.
- MEDIAS Before she came up she commenced the action at a long range, and very abruptly-for an effective rhetorician of Aunt Becky's sort, jumps at once, like a good epic poet, in medias res; and as Nutter, who, like all her friends in turn, experienced once or twice 'a taste of her quality,' observed to his wife, 'by Jove, that woman says things for which she ought to be put in the watch-house.
28 words made from the letters medio
5 letter words made from medio:
medio, emodi, domei, miedo, demio.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window