How to spell MEELEE correctly?
If you've misspelled "meelee", worry not, as there are a few correct suggestions to consider. The accurate spelling is "melee", derived from French, and it refers to a chaotic hand-to-hand combat situation. Remember, proofreading is crucial, but when mistakes happen, knowing the correct version can save the day.
List of suggestions on how to spell meelee correctly
- feeler The feeler was touching the creature's skin.
- medley The band played a medley of their hits.
- meeker He is a meeker person than I.
- melee A melee is a fight between two or more people.
- merle There was a beautiful merle-colored bird perched on the tree branch.
- Mewled After prying open the door, Myna found a small Mewled boy curled up in the corner.
- peeler She grabbed the potato peeler and began to peel the potatoes for dinner.
- Pelee My grandfather was born on the Isle of Pelee.
Misspelling of the day