How to spell MEENING correctly?
The correct spelling for "meening" is "meaning". To avoid misspelling it, you can remember that "meaning" comes from the root word "mean", indicating significance or interpretation. Double-checking spelling and using grammar check tools can help ensure accurate communication and avoid confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell meening correctly
- keening The mourners began keening around the casket as it was lowered into the ground.
- kenning Is that your kenning for a necklace?
- leaning She was leaning against the tree, enjoying the shade.
- Manning Johnny Manning was the starting quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts.
- meaning meaning what someone means
- meanings This game has many different meanings, some more obvious than others.
- meeting Martin was up early for his meeting.
- mending She was busy mending the shirt that had a tear in it.
- meowing The lost kitten was meowing loudly, hoping someone would hear her and help her find her way home.
- merging The merging of two vehicles brought them to a sudden stop.
- meshing Meshing is how the gears mesh to create motion.
- Messing I'm so sorry for messing up your presentation.
- Meting The principal was in charge of meting out punishments to students who misbehaved.
- Mewing The sound of the kitten mewing was so cute that I couldn't resist picking her up.
- Mewling The mewling of the newborn babies could be heard throughout the hospital.
- mining Mining is a dangerous job that involves extracting minerals and ores from the earth.
- moaning I'm moaning from the pain in my tooth.
- Mooning I was mooning the nurse as she walked out of the hospital.
- penning I was penning a letter when I heard the doorbell ring.
- Reining Dan Reining, a cowboy from Wyoming, is the owner of Reining Ranch, one of the most renowned horse ranches
- Seining Seining is an effective method of fishing used by many coastal communities around the world.
- Veining The stem of the flower is densely filled with fine, dark veining.
- weaning Weaning is the process of gradually weaning a baby or toddler off of breast milk or formula milk.
- weening The weening process from breast milk to solid food can be difficult for some babies.
Misspelling of the day