Correct spelling for MEMEORY
We think the word memeory is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for memeory
- emery "During this stage I brush or dust over it any hard powder, such as emery, powdered glass, etc, but these I keep of different degrees of fineness or coarseness.
- mammary But there are many cases on record of the flowing of milk in women not recently mothers, in girls before the age of puberty, in aged women, and even in individuals of the male sex. In such instances, the secretion is induced by the combined influence, acting through the nervous system, of a strong desire for its occurrence, of a fixed attention towards the mammary glands, and of suction from the nipples.
- member 254. Member of Liverpool Administration, iv.
- memo Early on, Hefner required Playboy centerfolds to be portrayed in a very specific way, telling photographers in a 1956 memo that the "model must be in a natural setting engaged in some activity 'like reading, writing, mixing a drink.
- memoir The older method of naming groups of animals after some obvious superficial character lingered on for some years in text-books and treatises, but in this memoir the young ship-surgeon had replaced it by the modern scientific method of grouping animals together only because of real identity of structure.
- memory Just the beautiful memory-of-her-is-wonderful-" "Just-the b-beautiful-memory-you'll always have it, too-of her-my mamma-won't you, Leo?
- merry The next morning my lieutenant had the guard relieved, and I could not help bursting into a merry laugh.
- mummery If the mourning for the dead Emperor was but a mummery and a masquerade, there was, however, heartiness and sincerity in the rejoicing which now burst forth like a sudden illumination throughout the Netherlands, upon the advent of peace.
- Memoirs 300, 301, 310 Reresby's Memoirs, vi.
- meme Le faux bien qu'elle preche est plus dangereux que le mal meme, en ce qu'il seduit par une apparence de raison, en ce qu'il fait preferer l'usage et les maximes du monde, a l'exacte probite, en ce qu'il fait consister la sagesse dans un certain milieu entre le vice et la vertu.
- Emory Here we examined more carefully and in detail the various documents-the extraordinary directions to Ramon; the list of prospective victims to be offered at the tomb, so to speak, of Old Man Hooper; and the copy of the agreement between Emory and Hooper.
- memos Hank and I now had four filing case drawers full of a heterogeneous mass of UFO reports, letters, copies of letters, and memos.
- memes Les Plenipotentiaires Ottomans n'elevent aucune objection contre les principes presentes par les Plenipotentiaires Francais, et le President constate que le Congres est unanime a n'accorder l'independance a la Roumanie qu'aux memes conditions posees a la Serbie.
54 words made from the letters memeory
4 letter words made from memeory:
5 letter words made from memeory:
7 letter words made from memeory:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat