Correct spelling for MEMEROY
We think the word memeroy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for memeroy
- emery The "Manifesto of English Socialists," published on May 1st, 1893, as a penny pamphlet with the customary red cover, was signed by the three Secretaries, H.W. Lee of the S.D.F., Emery Walker of the H.S.S., and myself, and by fifteen delegates, including Sydney Olivier and Sidney Webb of the F.S., Harry Quelch of the S.D.F., and the three authors.
- mammary 5. If the secreting vessels, being inactive, furnish neither the plumpness necessary to beauty, nor those ovarian, uterine, and mammary excretions on which progeny is dependant.
- member "Quite so; through Lord Spencer, who is a member.
- memo At his 1986 hearings for chief justice, Rehnquist tried to put further distance between himself and the 1952 memo: "The bald statement that 'Plessy was right and should be reaffirmed, was not an accurate reflection of my own views at the time.
- memory It would have been a miracle had I remained in your memory for as long as a single day.
- merry Enjoy the merry shrove-tide of thy youth!
- metro Belo Horizonte Metro or MetroBH started operating at the end of the 1970s.
- mummery Stuart, impolitic for once, disdained to respond, and, grimly silent, eyed him with a sort of stoical defiance that struck the Indian's mummery dumb.
- meme Elles s'engagent a communiquer de meme au Bureau les lois, reglements et documents constatant eventuellement l'execution des sentences rendues par la Cour.
- Emory Emory Washburn appeared for Worcester County and Rufus Choate for Fitchburg and the new county.
- memos In 2004, confidential memos surfaced that discussed the limits to how much pain, discomfort and fear could be used in the interrogation of detainees in the global war on terror.
- memes MEMES, JOHN S. -Memoirs of Antonio Canova, with a critical analysis of his works, and an historical view of Modern Sculpture . . . By J. S. Memes, . . . Edinburgh: printed for Archibald Constable & Co., . . . 1825.
54 words made from the letters memeroy
4 letter words made from memeroy:
5 letter words made from memeroy:
7 letter words made from memeroy:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten