Correct spelling for MEMERY
We think the word memery is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for memery
- emery Her daughter should go to the Church School at which she herself had been educated, an exclusive and expensive institution where the daughters of the wealthy were given a finishing hand-polish with ecclesiastical emery, as a sort of social hall-mark.
- mammary Mammals differ from fishes and batrachians and agree with reptiles and birds in never having external gills; they differ from reptiles and agree with birds in being warm-blooded and in having a heart with two distinct ventricles and a complete double circulation; finally, they differ from both reptiles and birds in having the skin more or less clothed with hair, the lungs freely suspended in a thoracic cavity separated from the abdominal by a muscular partition, the diaphragm, and in the possession by the females of mammary glands.
- member In 1774 he was Master of the Stationers' Company, Member of Parliament for Malmesbury, and sat for Wootton Bassett in the next Parliament.
- memory "I have no memory for words," she began, but flushed as she met the eye of the Judge, and perhaps remembered her oath.
- merry And he did not look merry as he used to do when in my troop.
- mummery This mummery, this altar toy, destined for some Papist mission-house, has lain all these years in the brackish Sound.
- meme Toute violation grave de l'armistice, par l'une des parties, donne a l'autre le droit de le denoncer et meme, en cas d'urgence, de reprendre immediatement les hostilites.
- Emory A tall, gray-headed gentleman, of soldierly bearing and address, stepped upon a box or barrel and spoke briefly to the crowd,- "Gentlemen,-General Emory sends word that in compliance with his orders the United States troops are now marching to the defence of the police.
- memes Lafemas avoit promis au Ministre qu'il le tourmenteroit si bien, qu'il en tireroit a peu pres ce qu'il en desiroit scavoir, et que sur peu de mal il trouverait les moyens de lui faire son proces; selon les manieres memes du Cardinal, qui, a ce que j'ai ouei conter a ses amis, avoit accoutume de dire qu'avec deux lignes de l'ecriture d'un homme on pouvoit faire le proces au plus innocent, parceque on pouvoit sur cette matiere ajuster si bien les affaires que facilement on y pouvoit faire trouver ce qu'on voudroit.
21 words made from the letters memery
Misspelling of the day