Correct spelling for MEMRY
We think the word memry is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for memry
- emery "Yes, and many other people in the world, and in the countries we are going to," observed Emery.
- mammary Mammatus (mamma or mammatocumulus), meaning "mammary cloud", is a cellular pattern of pouches hanging underneath the base of a cloud, typically cumulonimbus rainclouds, although they may be attached to other classes of parent clouds.
- mammy Mammy carried away the tea things, and then came and waited silently by the door.
- marry "Vona, I want to marry you.
- mary Ten years was a long time, Mary thought.
- memo Broadwater Farm memo controversy 1985 In 1985 Oliver Letwin and Hartley Booth co-authored a memo as members of then-Prime Minister Thatchers policy unit in response to Broadwater Farm in London urging "Thatcher to ignore reports that rioting in mainly black urban areas was the result of social deprivation and racism.
- memory I viewed her now for the first time clearly, and the memory will remain with me till I die.
- mere "If a mere friend," she murmured, "can be so brave and self-forgetful, I have no excuse for giving away utterly."
- merry He flashed her a merry look.
- miry If I touch various objects, and ride into miry places, it is to baffle any mischance befalling me as an author, to prevent my books getting into disrepute; in nine cases out of ten to prevent any expressions, thoughts, or situations in any work which I am writing from resembling the thoughts, expressions, and situations of other authors, for my great wish, as I told you before, is to be original.
- mommy Cheetah Sisters" "No Ordinary Christmas" "All I Want for Christmas Is You" "The Simple Things" "This Christmas" "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" "Last Christmas" "I Won't Say (Im in Love)" "Feliz Navidad
- mummery "Nancy, dear, I think you have been studying dream books," exclaimed Miss Campbell, amused at this ridiculous mummery.
- mummy "Now they are taking Faithburn out of it-a veritable mummy, yellow, hard, and dry.
- meme "Le Sultan Abdul Medjid, Empereur des Ottomans, a deja, en 1839, par le Hatti-Cherif de Gulhane, reconnu spontanement et inscrit dans la legislation de son pays ce meme principe, qui a ete developpe et consacre depuis par ses successeurs, en 1856 et dernierement encore en 1878, de facon qu'on ne saurait douter qu'il ne se laisse parfaitement concilier avec la loi Mahometane.
- Emory "Mrs. Emory is very tired and her head aches," said Senator North.
10 words made from the letters memry
Misspelling of the day
- are distributed