How to spell MENEGER correctly?
When faced with the misspelling "meneger", there are several correct suggestions to consider. The correct spelling for this word is "manager". Make sure to double-check your spelling before submitting any document or email, and rely on spell check tools if needed.
List of suggestions on how to spell meneger correctly
- manager The manager of the restaurant is very strict when it comes to cleanliness.
- Manege The manege was filled with finely dressed individuals watching the intricate dressage performance.
- manger The horses were eating out of the manger in the barn.
- meager The refugee family had a meager meal consisting of only a small amount of rice and vegetables.
- meeker Mark was always a meeker, preferring to stay in the background.
- menage She chose to maintain a menage a trois with her two male roommates.
- menages My parents always put me in charge of the menages because they knew I could handle it.
- mender I need a mender to fix this sweater.
- merger The merger is an agreement between two companies to combine their business operations.
- monger I was on the lookout for a good monger to buy some fresh produce.
- renege I cannot renege on my promise to complete the project.
Misspelling of the day