Correct spelling for MENOVOUR
We think the word menovour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for menovour
- convoy He is about to sail from Amsterdam in the frigate Merry Maid to escort a convoy of thirty-six merchantmen to the Thames.
- denver Eventually we'll put in another plant in Chicago, one in Denver and one on the Pacific Coast.
- enough My dear Verena, I am a woman old enough to be your mother.
- envoy And what are thy terms, fair envoy of Britain?
- envy Envy you; I do, 'pon honor, and so does somebody else.
- hanover The successful wooer was Johann Christian Kestner, a native of Hanover, and a Secretary of Legation settled in Wetzlar.
- maneuver Washington's victory in this maneuver, his first great success, tremendously cheered the hearts of all patriotic Americans.
- manoeuvre A shout from below told them that their manoeuvre was observed.
- manor Then for the first time the truth flashed upon my mother's mind, that she would soon be no longer the mistress of the manor-house, but would have to seek a home elsewhere.
- manure Then fill an ordinary coarse potato sack with cow-stable manure and set the sack in the barrel for a few days.
- men And I'll have no builders' men coming here when I'm out!
- mend A moment after Manon came in under the pretext of shewing me a piece of lace I had torn away in my attempts of the day before, and of asking me if she should mend it.
- mender The body of Emil Gortchky was allowed to remain where it lay. The other four men of the submarine crew, one of whom was proved later to be an expert submarine commander and a deserter from the Swedish navy, were taken up to the platform deck, and thence transferred to the launch, where they were put beside Mender, Dalny, the badly-scared Filipino, and the other prisoners removed from the yacht.
- menorah Chanukah: The Missing Menorah" 2011 series "Shabbat Shalom, Grover!
- makeover Under threat of being dropped by Food Records, for their next album Blur underwent an image makeover championed by frontman Damon Albarn.
173 words made from the letters menovour
3 letter words made from menovour:
4 letter words made from menovour:
5 letter words made from menovour:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from