How to spell MENSUS correctly?
The correct spelling for "mensus" is most likely "menses" which refers to a woman's monthly period. However, other possible suggestions for the misspelling could include "mensis" which is a Latin term for month or "menus" which refers to a list of food options at a restaurant.
List of suggestions on how to spell mensus correctly
- census The data collected in the census will be used to plan for future resources and services.
- manses The wealthy couple owned not one, but two majestic manses overlooking the ocean.
- Mencius The book Mencius contains teachings on ethics and morality for people in the Zhou Dynasty.
- Mends She carefully mends the hole in her favorite sweater.
- Menes Menes is considered to be the first pharaoh to unite Upper and Lower Egypt.
- meniscus The meniscus of the test tube was used to accurately measure the volume of the liquid.
- mensa I am a member of the Mensa society for high IQ individuals.
- menses During her menses, she experiences severe cramps and mood swings.
- menus Please choose from the menus on the right.
- mesas The restaurant had wooden mesas with colorful tablecloths.
- messes She always messes up her hair when she's nervous.
- minus Her salary minus the expenses seemed pretty tight.
- missus She handed me the missus' present.
Misspelling of the day