Correct spelling for MENTENED
We think the word mentened is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mentened
- contend It is not necessary that one should contend that Scott is the greatest of poets, who thought so for a single summer.
- entente But it may be of use to report the effect that certain of these provisions have had in Germany and will have in Europe; and to represent how the force on which this treaty depends for its execution-the static force of an enormous Entente preponderance in the Balance of Power, comes into collision with the forces at work in Europe-the dynamic forces of the industrial revolution that are at present more active in Germany than anywhere else.
- intend Now for myself I intend to have the lion's share.
- intoned The tailleur dealt, and the croupier intoned, "La'! Rouge gagne et couleur perd:" the mechanical raking and dexterous chucking followed.
- maddened Triumphing in the belief that he had found another as frail as herself, and yet maddened that another should have been preferred before her, her jealous pride blazed into redoubled flame.
- maintained He maintained a sullen silence, and Sands kicked him.
- mantled As the consul continued to gaze at him encouragingly, the quick resentful pride of a shy man suddenly mantled his high cheekbones, and with an abrupt "I'll not deesturb ye longer," he strode out of the room.
- Meandered It seemed to Hallam that he walked many miles and for many hours before, a long way off like some wonderful oasis amid the arid waste, he descried signs of water, and the wooded banks of a river which meandered like a green irregular wall across the stark nakedness of the land.
- Mended The dresses are washed and mended.
- Mentioned She mentioned the name of one of the leading London papers.
- Minted When she had pulled it out, from behind the stone, came shining gold pieces, as bright and clean as if they had been minted only the day before.
- mentored The Bryant Chucking Grinder Company was founded in 1909 by William LeRoy (Roy) Bryant, one of the machine tool entrepreneurs mentored by James Hartness of the Jones & Lamson Machine Company (J&L).
- interned Thus, a Poitevin, Pierre Joly, was interned in the Bastille at the end of the eighteenth century to have usurped the banking profession by being registered as such in the Almanach Royal.
50 words made from the letters mentened
4 letter words made from mentened:
5 letter words made from mentened:
Misspelling of the day