Correct spelling for MERER
We think the word merer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for merer
- err And it must not be forgotten that, as all home governments err in their control of Colonies-Spain, Portugal, and France have certainly erred in their day far more fatally than England-so many of the errors which now most startle us in the annals of South Africa were all but inevitable, because the wisest man could not have foreseen the course which things have in fact taken.
- mare Tried to buy his mare.
- marry And he was going to marry her.
- meir Meir of Rothenburg, 579. corpse of, ransomed, 640. dies in prison, 640. eccentric piety of, 625, leader of Jewish emigrants from Germany, 637-40.
- mercer In a few days Mrs. Mercer arrived with her children.
- mere The poet, however, is not the mere accident of birth.
- merely No; it was merely the expressman.
- merge The revolt of spring, the sultriness of summer, the fruitage of autumn, and the cool clearness of winter gently merge in it, the one into the other.
- merger The jubilation he felt over the merger idea was no less than a gift from above - the first diversion to come along that was powerful enough to ease his grieving over the loss of his wife Martha, who had passed away eight months ago, after a blessedly short battle with pancreatic cancer.
- merle "A glorious day to-day, Merle.
- merry He left the room in a hurried way, and as soon as the door was closed, Mary burst into a merry fit of laughter.
- meter April 6, 1883 370,123 Electric Meter .
- metre There is a constraint about the metre of this poem which does rather suggest a man walking along a trim avenue from which he can perceive flowers, meadows and riotous hedges-in the distance.
- mire First one army, then the other, had swept over the Beaufort plantation, trampling its fields into mire.
- moire Broadtails, size 10 X 5 in., are the very young of the Persian sheep, and are killed before the wool has time to develop beyond the flat wavy state which can be best compared to a piece of moire silk.
- moore Mr. George Moore, for example, would be quite wretched.
- more It was no proof of anything more.
- mri Contrast agent uptake, sometimes in characteristic patterns, can be demonstrated on either CT or MRI scans in most malignant primary and metastatic brain tumors.
- serer A similar project had been undertaken previously by Gravrand, Martin and Crétois, and even before them by Lamoise in 1873 with his work on Serer grammar ("Grammaire de la langue Serer") which lists some of the Serer patriclans and matriclans and the myths associated with them.
- Ere Come away, ere night is gone!
- Freer Animals which learn little from experience have little freedom and the more they learn the freer they become....
- Marie Although she was still smiling, tears had gathered in her eyes, and he, likewise moved, again kissed her, murmuring: "Dear Marie!
- Meyer Meyer Lutz was the Gaiety composer then.
- Greer And I have but one wish for a long life, which might otherwise weigh upon me, that the years may bring back to the world those prophets from a hidden land, those young voices crying from the wilderness-the children of Olaf and of Nancy Greer.
- Meier Thus they conversed, and the Countess too took part, now sensible, now confused; Klaus Heinrich took considerable pains not to rebuff or chill her by his manner, and addressed her as "Frau Meier" whenever she appeared to think it necessary for her protection against the plots of the wicked women.
- MERES The aspect of the country was constantly changing, and presented no distinctive features; it was a region difficult to attack and easy to defend; it consisted first of a spongy plain, saturated with water, with scattered artificial mounds on which stood the clustered huts of the villages; between this plain and the shore stretched a labyrinth of fens and peat-bogs, irregularly divided by canals and channels freshly formed each year in flood-time, meres strewn with floating islets, immense reed-beds where the neighbouring peasants took refuge from attack, and into which no one would venture to penetrate without hiring some friendly native as a guide.
- merrier And the merrier both for rich and poor, when gentlemen see their almsgiving.
5 words made from the letters merer
5 letter words made from merer:
4 letter words made from merer:
Misspelling of the day
- be in error
- be in flower
- more expeditive