Correct spelling for METICS
We think the word metics is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for metics
- medic And you, Medic Tau, your help, or at least your diagnosis, we need in another direction.
- Medics Albert's spasms were mercifully short, but when the Zark was finished, he lay unconscious on the floor, his body twitching with incoordinate spasms, while a frightened guard called in an alarm to the medics.
- metrics The additional step to using the symbols of metrics was an easy one, and a graphic diagram resulted much as follows:
- Emetics Good domestic emetics are a teaspoonful of mustard in a tumblerful of water, or a tablespoonful of salt in the same quantity of water.
- Tics The sound of bounce has primarily been shaped by the recycling and imitation of the "Drag Rap" sample: its opening chromatic tics, the intermittent shouting of the word "break," the use of whistling as an instrumental element (as occurs in the bridge), the vocoded "drag rap" vocal and its brief and repetitive melody and quick beat (which were produced with use of synthesizers and drum machines and are easily sampled or reproduced using like-sounding elements).
- MULTICS The Honeywell CPUs 6180 (1972) and Series 60 Level 68 (1981) upon which Multics ran asynchronously Soviet bit-slice microprocessor modules (late 1970s) produced as К587, К588 and К1883 (U83x in East Germany) The Caltech Asynchronous Microprocessor, the world-first asynchronous microprocessor (1988); the ARM-implementing AMULET (1993 and 2000); the asynchronous implementation of MIPS R3000, dubbed MiniMIPS (1998); several versions of the XAP processor experimented with different asynchronous design styles: a bundled data XAP, a 1-of-4 XAP, and a 1-of-2 (dual-rail) XAP (2003?
- MICS More recently, some cardiac surgeons have been performing aortic valve replacement procedures using an approach referred to as minimally invasive cardiac surgery (MICS), in which the surgeon replaces the valve through small incisions between two and four inches in length using specialized surgical instruments rather than by cutting a six to ten-inch incision down the center of the sternum.
- METES However, this is one of the common jests which Progress plays on those who think themselves able to set metes and bounds for it. Over and over again, names, phrases, mottoes, watchwords, have been turned inside out, and upside down, and hindside before, and sideways, by occurrences out of the control of those who used the expressions in their proper sense; and still, those who sturdily held their ground, and insisted on being heard, have in the end found that the period of misunderstanding and prejudice has been but the prelude to wider inquiry and understanding.
- medicos These insensate medicos had no bowels of political compassion.
- mystics Therefore, put of its ranks come Catholics and Calvinists and mystics, and those who continue the reform movement commenced by Luther; and, proceeding at intervals down the stream of history, are the Rationalists.
- aerodome "I'd rather see him about the aerodome," put in Harry; "we don't want everybody to know all the details of our trials."
58 words made from the letters metics
3 letter words made from metics:
5 letter words made from metics:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat