Correct spelling for MILKE
We think the word milke is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for milke
- mike "Well-" Mike began, and stopped.
- mile I looked him over careful but I couldn't place him within a mile.
- milk There was also the question of the baby's milk.
- milker Some persons hold that large teats and much loose skin are sure indications that the sow has proved to be a good milker.
- Milked They are never employed for labor, and the cows are not milked.
- Milken Andermann was awarded as "Ambassador for Epilepsy" by the ILAE and the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) in 1989, with the Research Recognition Award of the American Epilepsy Society (AES) and Milken Family Foundation in 1995, the Wilder Penfield Award of the Canadian League Against Epilepsy in 1999, the Lennox Award of the AES in 2000 and the Lifetime Achievement Award of the ILAE and IBE in 2015.
33 words made from the letters milke
4 letter words made from milke:
5 letter words made from milke:
melki, kimel, kelim, melik.
Misspelling of the day