Correct spelling for MINDAL
We think the word mindal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for mindal
- mandalay The Burmese we talked to frankly admitted if there was a rupture the fault would lie with Mandalay, for not sending a proper representative to meet me, in accordance with the request of the Government of India, conveyed months before.
- mandela The only airport on the island is Nelson Mandela International Airport, it is the third busiest airport in Cape Verde with over 500,000 passengers in 2012.
- mantel The trunk-room, although heated by steam heat, like the rest of the house, boasted of a fireplace and mantel as well.
- manual At last he took from his bosom the little manual which he always carried with him, and began reading one of the Psalms of David for comfort.
- medal A heavy gold medal was struck in his honour and given to him by the Empress Regent.
- mendel The discovery that Mendel made with edible peas concerning heredity has been found to apply everywhere throughout the plant and animal kingdoms-to flowering plants, to insects, snails, crustacea, fishes, amphibians, birds, and mammals (including man).
- menial On a memorable occasion, and just before his crucifixion, he discharged for his disciples the most menial of all offices-taking, in washing their feet, the place of the lowest servant.
- mental That sickness which is the consequence of mental suffering usually vanishes with its cause.
- mind The determination to punish him began to take form in my mind, and very quickly I regained my composure.
- minded By all means he must be blinded, If my counsel be but minded.
- minder These agreements led to the development of the Clipsal Home Minder, which was sold until 2004.
- mindful Mindful of the skill and daring of the Welsh in night attacks, the Lord Constable posted double lines of sentinels; and we seized such sleep as we might, wrapped in our dripping cloaks and lying upon the grass and leaves.
- mineral It don't look like mineral formation, but gold is where you find it."
- minimal It is characteristic of this purgative that it is a hydragogue even in minimal dose, the fluid secretions of the bowel being most markedly increased.
- mandala Aditi is said to be the mother of the great god Indra, the mother of kings ( Mandala 2.
- Mindy Nuri approached him while he was in the company of a prostitute Estelle ( Mindy Robinson) and demanded he teach her how to be a bounty killer.
- minds Ah, you women are hard-hearted to one another, when your minds are up!
79 words made from the letters mindal
3 letter words made from mindal:
5 letter words made from mindal:
4 letter words made from mindal:
6 letter words made from mindal:
mladin, limnad, dilman.
Misspelling of the day