Correct spelling for MINENT
We think the word minent is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for minent
- dominant A courtship even so remote and improbable as between the Wind and a Haystack sent her thoughts inevitably in the dominant direction.
- eminent He is as near an angel as a man can come and be alive; and he is tremendously clever, really eminent already in his profession, and we all love him to distraction."
- immanent The Holy Ghost, through Christ in glory, will be immanent in all beings.
- imminent On reflection this did not appear imminent.
- lenient Sisters, I was too lenient; somehow or other E. E. has spread her selfish idea through this hotel.
- manet Manet travelled in Germany after the coup d'etat, copied Rembrandt in Munich, then went to Italy, copied Tintoretto in Venice, and conceived there the idea of several religious pictures.
- manned Will there be air-fleets in future, manned by the soldiers or sailors?
- mend St. Saviour's Church, Surlingham, was pulled down at the beginning of the eighteenth century on the ground that one church in the village was sufficient for its spiritual wants, and its materials served to mend roads.
- minaret A sharp hill, almost a mountain, rises abruptly from the plain, on the top of which is a ruined fortress, with many ruins of Turkish magnificence at the base; broken columns, baths overgrown with ivy, and the remains of a grand mosque, the roof sustained by four granite columns from the Temple of Diana; the minaret fallen, the mosque deserted; the Mussulman no more goes there to pray; bats and owls were building in its lofty roof, and snakes and lizards were crawling over its marble floor.
- mind Don't you mind when we was a-goin' up Snowdon arter Winifred that mornin'?
- minder A milk watcher, milk saver, pot watcher, pot minder, milk guard, or boil over preventer is a cooking utensil placed at the bottom of a pot to prevent boiling over of liquids, and especially the burning (scorching) of milk.
- mined A high-grade ore, cheaply mined and favorably located with reference to the points of demand, will command a relatively high price at the point of production.
- mining By 1900 the eight-hour day was the rule in the building trades, in granite cutting and in bituminous coal mining.
- minion Mel. O, are you there, minion?
- minoan At the same time the true spirit of the Minoan race had been destroyed, and degeneration of the standard of art naturally followed.
- mint Tuesday, No. 8, Lumber-street, Mint, Borough.
- minter Bear Creek (Alabama River tributary) Pursley Creek Beaver Creek Goose Creek Turkey Creek Dixon Creek Pine Barren Creek Bear Creek (Pine Barren Creek tributary) Sturdivant Creek Chilatchee Creek Sand Creek Bogue Chitto Creek Bear Creek (Bogue Chitto Creek tributary) Chaney Creek Mud Creek Cedar Creek Mush Creek Cahaba River Oakmulgee Creek Schultz Creek Hill Creek Little Cahaba River (Bibb County, Alabama) Mahan Creek Shoal Creek Shades Creek Piney Woods Creek Buck Creek Patton Creek Little Cahaba River (Jefferson County, Alabama) Big Black Creek Soapstone Creek Mulberry Creek Little Mulberry Creek Benson Creek Old Town Creek Big Swamp Creek Rambo Branch Ivy Creek Swift Creek Tallawassee Creek Pintlala Creek Catoma Creek Autauga Creek Tallapoosa River Chubbehatchee Creek Line Creek (Alabama) Cubahatchee Creek Calebee Creek Uphapee Creek Hillabee Creek Enitachopco Creek Little Hillabee Creek Harbuck Creek Emuckfaw Creek Chatahospee Creek High Pine Creek Cornhouse Creek Crooked Creek Wesobulga Creek Little Tallapoosa River Wedowee Creek Muscadine Creek Coosa River Mortar Creek Cottonford Creek Callaway Creek Weoka Creek Little Weoka Creek Chestnut Creek Hatchet Creek Weogufka Creek Swamp Creek Socapatoy Creek Walnut Creek Yellow Leaf Creek Paint Creek Waxahatchee Creek Buxahatchee Creek Peckerwood Creek Yellowleaf Creek Tallaseehatchee Creek (Coosa River tributary) Shirtee Creek Emauhee Creek Talladega Creek Kelly Creek (Coosa River tributary) Choccolocco Creek Cheaha Creek Kelly Creek (Cheaha Creek tributary) Cane Creek Ohatchee Creek Tallaseehatchee Creek (Ohatchee Creek tributary) Big Canoe Creek Big Wills Creek Terrapin Creek Hurricane Creek Nances Creek Little River East Fork Little River West Fork Little River Chattooga River Mills Creek Tombigbee River West River Bates Creek Bilbo Creek Bassetts Creek (west side Tombigbee River tributary) Bassett Creek (east side Tombigbee River tributary) Jackson Creek Santa Bogue Creek Dry Creek Turkey Creek Okatuppa Creek Souwilpa Creek Puss Cuss Creek Big Tallawampa Creek Little Tallawampa Creek Bashi Creek Wahalak Creek Sucarbowa Creek Horse Creek Tuckabum Creek Yantley Creek Bogue Chitto Beaver Creek Kinterbish Creek Chickasaw Bogue Dry Creek Cotohaga Creek Sucarnoochee River Alamuchee Creek Spring Creek Lost Creek Hall Creek Black Warrior River Big Prairie Creek Big Brush Creek Minter Creek Fivemile Creek Grant Creek Big Sandy Creek North River Hurricane Creek Davis Creek Blue Creek Big Yellow Creek Valley Creek Mud Creek Locust Fork Short Creek Village Creek Fivemile Creek Turkey Creek Gurley Creek Little Warrior River Blackburn Fork Little Warrior River Calvert Prong Little Warrior River Slab Creek Mulberry Fork Lost Creek Wolf Creek Indian Creek Cane Creek (Lost Creek tributary) Mill Creek Cane Creek (Mulberry Fork) Blackwater Creek Sipsey Fork Ryan Creek Rock Creek Crooked Creek Blevens Creek Clear Creek Right Fork Clear Creek Brushy Creek Capsey Creek Rush Creek Caney Creek Borden Creek Broglen River Eightmile Creek Duck River Brush Creek Trussells Creek Noxubee River Bodka Creek Woodward Creek Sipsey River New River Little New River Lubbub Creek Bear Creek (Lubbub Creek tributary) Big Creek Luxapallila Creek Yellow Creek Buttahatchee River Sipsey Creek Bull Mountain Creek Gum Creek Dog River Perch Creek Alligator Bayou Rabbit Creek Rattlesnake Bayou Halls Mill Creek Moore Creek Bolton Branch Eslava Creek Robinson Bayou Middle Fork Deer River North Fork Deer River South Fork Deer River Fowl River East Fowl River West Fowl River Dykes Creek
- Anent As a painter of words and maker of paragraphs which picture my phases and emotions, and in my conscious feeling anent it, I realize the artist flair, the artist temper.
- Meant "I understood all that you meant.
- Minding But it was more tolerable than the tedious, fretful ill humour of the other; and after she had fairly exhausted herself in invectives, and ridicule, and insolence, and drawn tears from her cousin's eyes by the bitterness of her language, she heartily embraced her, vowed she liked her better than anybody in the world, and that she was a fool for minding anything she said to her.
- Minting Previous to the minting of the gold florin of Florence there is no trace of any independent minting of gold coins on a commercial scale by any state of mediaeval central Europe.
- Minot "Now, Bacon!" "Go it, Minot!" "Hit him up, Cox!" "Jack's ahead!" "No, he isn't!" "Here they come!" "Bacon's done it!" shouted the other boys, and they were right; Bacon had won, for the gray legs came in just half a yard ahead of the red ones, and Minot tumbled into his brother's arms with hardly breath enough left to gasp out, good-humoredly, "All right, I'm glad he beat!"
40 words made from the letters minent
4 letter words made from minent:
5 letter words made from minent:
inmet, niten, entin, metin, nimet, menin, temin, menti.
6 letter words made from minent:
Misspelling of the day