Correct spelling for MINIPULATIONS
We think the word minipulations is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for minipulations
- manipulation The manipulation of these levers I had found, with a very little practice, most instinctive and simple.
- Manipulating 3025, suspended by a chain from the crane, and made round for the convenience of manipulating under the steam hammer; this stave is used over and over again for many forgings, as it is merely the "porter" to carry the piece and enable it to be worked.
- Populations To illustrate our meaning, let us see how the Christian religion first forced its way in heathen lands, throughout the whole Roman Empire, whether in its Oriental division where Greek was spoken, or among its Western, Latin-speaking populations.
- stipulations In making prices for land and in making contract stipulations with the buyers, they do not "monkey," as some of them say.
- modulations While they were about it, they reproved him for his wild modulations and variations, also for having played too long interludes, and then, when rebuked, playing them too short.
618 words made from the letters minipulations
3 letter words made from minipulations:
5 letter words made from minipulations:
4 letter words made from minipulations:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied